We don't deserve this!

We don't deserve not having CLS yet. It simply doesn't make any sense. 5 month punishment for not having Old Ben in 2 weeks is way too harsh.

I get it, he is strong but that doesn't mean we can't have him, let alone enjoy the gameplay. I had played the game for a year when he came to the game and I didn't have Old ben cause there were far better toons at the time. Now I'm a 1 and half year player almost and still don't have a chance to play him.

That's too harsh if you ask me... No character should take 5 months after release to have a shot tp get them. 5 months is a looooong time.

Replies

• Options
    I thought he came back once afterwards. I know I got him first go around, so I didn't pay much attention.
  • Options
    I would say should have been ready the first time around. The requirements were really easy to meet. The gameplay will not get better for you guys - simply forget it.

You think that you deserve the benefits CLS brings but its already too late for you. When he will be back everyone will get him and there goes your advantage.
  • Options
    This deserves a move to Feedback/Characters.
  • Options
    DBane wrote: »
    I would say should have been ready the first time around. The requirements were really easy to meet. The gameplay will not get better for you guys - simply forget it.

You think that you deserve the benefits CLS brings but its already too late for you. When he will be back everyone will get him and there goes your advantage.

Doesn't the new rey negate cls anyway?
  • Options
    I thought he came back once afterwards. I know I got him first go around, so I didn't pay much attention.
    No he didn't

Farm a cantina character to 7 stars in 2 weeks is not possible without a bunch of refreshes
  • Options

Regardless of that people have farmed CLS requirements months ago and they are sitting on them. You can't be delaying that for this long. Plus he's needed for TB special missions and greatly reduce our rancor solo times. So yeah i don't even care about arena as much
  • Options

Rancor, HAAT, TB, TW, Fun

There are many more reasons than just arena bro. It takes me 25 mins to solo rancor and can't auto while cls,teebo, han make it in 10 mins on auto. Also hurts my guild TB capabilities and TW it would give me an extra solid squad. Plus help me in HAAT by quite alot
  • Options
    cadwane wrote: »

Regardless of that people have farmed CLS requirements months ago and they are sitting on them. You can't be delaying that for this long. Plus he's needed for TB special missions and greatly reduce our rancor solo times. So yeah i don't even care about arena as much

true true. What is the time supposed to be between cls and rey events? Personally I'll be going after rey when I get bb8, but I know its at least 6 months. I didn't bother with the vets, because I knew I couldn't get the basketball to 7*
  • Jedi_Bane
    311 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If they bring back CLS, they need r2 as well because if they dont i will be in trouble.
  • Options

true true. What is the time supposed to be between cls and rey events? Personally I'll be going after rey when I get bb8, but I know its at least 6 months. I didn't bother with the vets, because I knew I couldn't get the basketball to 7*

6 months is not a good guess cause you may end up not meeting the requirements in time. I usually plan for 2 months, but those hero events I'd say 4
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    If they bring back CLS, they need r2 as well because if they dont i will be in trouble.

Not really, R2 has taken place back 3 times. That's quite alot. The second was an "emergency" but that should give people a hint. By now the vast majority of players have r2 and if they don't then it's their fault.
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »

Not really, R2 has taken place back 3 times. That's quite alot. The second was an "emergency" but that should give people a hint. By now the vast majority of players have r2 and if they don't then it's their fault.

This. Thank you! If r2 comes back before cls...I will rage at that little machine.