New "The Last Jedi" Characters - EA Twitter confirms

ToughSituation
33 posts Member
edited December 2017
Looks like the 12/21 content update will bring more "The Last Jedi" heroes to the Galaxy of Heroes:
Read the text at the end

Replies

• Options
    not sure they could be talking about JT rey KRU and FOSFTP
  • Options
    Looks like the 12/21 content update will bring more "The Last Jedi" heroes to the Galaxy of Heroes:
    Read the text at the end

Can't you just paste the text for us? You lost me at making me click on twitter. :D
  • Options
    Could be, unless it's just a New User Aquisition ad, in which case they're just calling out Rey and KRU.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    not sure they could be talking about JT rey KRU and FOSFTP

"You already have the new toons". :D
    Too soon? #25%
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Could be, unless it's just a New User Aquisition ad, in which case they're just calling out Rey and KRU.

Yeah, we'll find out soon. I gotta feeling that this has something to do with the upcoming Content Update
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Read the text at the end

Can't you just paste the text for us? You lost me at making me click on twitter. :D

The text says: "Play with new STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Heroes"
  • Options
    the broom kid comments on that tweet are funny
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Technically B.B.-8, Laser sword Rey, Kylo with broken mask and SF FOTP are the new heroes from that movie. B.B.-9E would be a nice counter FO Droid to B.B.-8
  • Options
    Super leia and admiral gender studies incoming
  • Options
    Hopefully Mary Poppins
  • Options
    And they say they would give 25% off to iOS users and 50% off to Android users just one week ago
  • Options
    This ad is a few weeks old at least, possibly months. There's nothing from TLJ in it. The part with Rey fighting Kylo in the snow with the lightsaber was from Ep7.

Also, FO SFTP is from Battlefront II, not TLJ. So the new Ep8 characters are KRU, JTR, and that's it for now. We may see something in the future, but I wouldn't count on getting anything new until at least January.
  • Options

Jeez i laughed so hard at this
  • Options
    Read an interview on Star Wars . com where a dev stated that there would be no more new characters introduced in December
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Read an interview on Star Wars . com where a dev stated that there would be no more new characters introduced in December

Last year they appeared to take a break during the holidays. People were hoping more characters from rogue one would be released, but we didn’t get any updates until january
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm expecting Pao and Bistan's love grand child as a Last Jedi SWGOH character release--- Bi-Pao-lor Broom Boy

He had .005 seconds of screen time in the Last Jedi for your reference. And his character shards will be nicely shoved into the Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Goodwill of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Zeroes: The Galactic War store.

Weeteef_Cyubee.png
  • Options
    Nope. That is incorrect. That in no way confirms we’re getting any more TLJ characters than we already have. I don’t know why everyone seems to think we’re getting a whole slew of new toons. The movies out and we’ve gotten 3 already. Those are our TLJ toons. I think maybe, and it’s a big maybe, we might get a legendary Snoke still and have to unlock him with resistance but other than that I’m pretty sure the TLJ toons are already here.
  • Options
    Banth wrote: »
    Nope. That is incorrect. That in no way confirms we’re getting any more TLJ characters than we already have. I don’t know why everyone seems to think we’re getting a whole slew of new toons. The movies out and we’ve gotten 3 already. Those are our TLJ toons. I think maybe, and it’s a big maybe, we might get a legendary Snoke still and have to unlock him with resistance but other than that I’m pretty sure the TLJ toons are already here.
    Why would we get a snoke anything? He didn't do anything not interesting at all if we got anything remotely snoke related it would be a two parter
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Just a useless Ad.
  • BakaraBradzuka
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    As for First Order, currently we have 7 toons with 5 being nameless characters and an alternate version of Kylo. They could at least throw in Snoke, General Hux and a Praetorian Guard. Yeah I know people are triggered by Snoke's existence and even more so by people being interested in him but as long as we have toons of less significant characters who had no dialogue or any distinctive role in the movies it's really not that absurd. Yup, the likes of Pao, Bistan and the tons of nameless celebrities like Mob Enforcer. And I'm still waiting for Nightsister Han Solo for a complete Han team... ;)
  • Options
    It's gonna be Bossk.
  • Options

ADMIRAL GENDER STUDIESSSSSSSSS I AM DED
  • Options
    admiral gender studies incoming

No way she’ll be added to this game since it’s only on android and iOS
  • Options
    Why would we get a snoke anything? He didn't do anything not interesting at all if we got anything remotely snoke related it would be a two parter
    We have Lobot and Zam Wessell and Paploo and Greedo, all of whom did precisely zero in the movies and two of which are notable pretty much only for having died. Snoke, if he's introduced at all, won't be a Legendary, but he's got every precedent for being put in some day.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    We have Lobot and Zam Wessell and Paploo and Greedo, all of whom did precisely zero in the movies

Come on, The Lobot Awakens was the original title for The Empire Strikes Back.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    We have Lobot and Zam Wessell and Paploo and Greedo, all of whom did precisely zero in the movies

Come on, The Lobot Awakens was the original title for The Empire Strikes Back.

Lobot is reys parents :D
  • Options
    Would be nice to get jedi master luke weilding a lightsaber