Pop Ups for crystal promotion?

myea8017
192 posts Member
edited December 2017
Really? I have to hope for a pop up to buy these packs. I have purchased them all, every time and now what am I supposed to do to get the deals????. Just plain dumb, what kind of company makes a purchase this difficult for a pack set that I know is successfully across all markets yet you hinder your profits by eliminating a guaranteed purchase....wow, great prank Farva...
Post edited by myea8017 on

Replies

• Options
    You know something.... screw the 25% I'm not buying a pack. Enjoy your pop up ads ads guys!!!
  • Options
    Black69 wrote: »
    You know something.... screw the 25% I'm not buying a pack. Enjoy your pop up ads ads guys!!!

Lol, you don't even have to say that because you probably won't get the pop up and if you do you better hope it's for the amount you want.
  • Options
    And why only a vault, I'll buy the vault all day but what about your loyal player base that wants a deal under $20?
  • Options
    I agree that the pop-packs are a terrible idea...I also think it's ridiculous that they can't follow through with the proper date for starting in the first place...I have less than an hour until midnight and haven't seen anything yet...I am certain that I will not get any pop-ups before December 25, Christmas...I seriously checked as often as I could, but wasted my time...It may be time to reconsider if this is how they plan to release their bundles...What's wrong with giving CG money when I want, rather than when a random pop-up appears...Ridiculous
  • Options
    I agree that the pop-packs are a terrible idea...I also think it's ridiculous that they can't follow through with the proper date for starting in the first place...I have less than an hour until midnight and haven't seen anything yet...I am certain that I will not get any pop-ups before December 25, Christmas...I seriously checked as often as I could, but wasted my time...It may be time to reconsider if this is how they plan to release their bundles...What's wrong with giving CG money when I want, rather than when a random pop-up appears...Ridiculous

I want to throw my money at something, so either they drop packs or it's going to Game of Thrones or Force Arena.
  • Options
    Vicarious wrote: »
    Absolutely ridiculous garbage, these pop ups. I also have $$$ to spend but am not going to be sitting on my device all day long until one pops up. Christmas is supposed to be about family and yet you are trying to take that away from us.

Shame on you!!

Word, I gave up hours ago. Just stick no normal gameplay. My funds went elsewhere, but that's their problem. I wanted to spend but they made it an rng comedy special so funds went as the grinch said "bye, bye."
  • HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Popups and the removal of crystal booster = EA trying to get you on the game more often, spending more money.
  • Options
    No pop up too, seems that is another fake promotion like the gift cards, the gift cards should be 3X for each card values, but for brazilians 100 and 300 cards receive 5 stars Rey and if you brought 3 X 100, receive nothing from R$ 300 cards
  • Options
    Popups and the removal of crystal booster = EA trying to get you on the game more often, spending more money.

Ill spent my google credit for Christmas on GOT and force arena. Game of Thrones has awesome boosters. I waited tried to get it to pop up but oh well I guess. I have the crystals for the 3 days of omega packs but other than that I'll wait til the next crystal promo.
  • Options
    Caljr wrote: »
    No pop up too, seems that is another fake promotion like the gift cards, the gift cards should be 3X for each card values, but for brazilians 100 and 300 cards receive 5 stars Rey and if you brought 3 X 100, receive nothing from R$ 300 cards

That's sucks. I haven't looked up the us equivalent but try contacting support to see. Have you looked on google under rewards to make sure it wasn't there?
  • Options
    myea8017 wrote: »
    Caljr wrote: »

That's sucks. I haven't looked up the us equivalent but try contacting support to see. Have you looked on google under rewards to make sure it wasn't there?

Google sent email for R$300 card with the same prize that R$ 100 cards give that is Rey 5 stars + 3000 crystals, in the game said that i already received the Max for Rey 5 stars + 3000 crystals, but was the 3 x R$ 100, so nothing from a R$ 300 card that is a lot more expensive
  • TheAngriestGrey
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sooooo, I was looking forward to checking this deal out and probably spending on it, but I haven't seen it pop up... so? WTk?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Sooooo, I was looking forward to checking this deal out and probably spending on it, but I haven't seen it pop up... so? WTk?

It's like a version 1.0 of swgoh were even purchases are rng based. Eventually, your purchases will have a 90% chance of not actually buying anything with the pop up
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We are being told that if you are not seeing the pop ups you can report to <<Answers HQ>> to raise this issue and get it some attention.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    We are being told that if you are not seeing the pop ups you can report to <<Answers HQ>> to raise this issue and get it some attention.

I'll give it a go but...it would just make sense to put the packs in the shop like always. Would totally eliminate the need to post in the q&a, people would be dropping mad money and everyone is all the happier to troll something else.