Next Character you want to see from TLJ?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    DJ
    Would have rather voted Praetorian guard or snoke but I’ll settle for DJ
  • Options
    @Hannibal_Bexus what happened to the captain obvious?

There were only so many to be used. I'm pretty sure I went through them all, multiple times. I've thought about adopting a new gif theme, but I haven't found one to settle on... obviously.
  • Options
    Rose
    Why so few options? I chose DJ hoping he would be part of a scoundrel rework.

What about :
    broken mask phasma
    Snoke
    Undercover Finn
    Carrie Fishers daughter, Lt Connix
    Hermit Luke
    Holdo
    BB9E
    Praetorian guard
    Canto b ight police
    Maz kanata
    C3po
    Nien numb
    A wing pilot
    X wing pilot Starck
    X wing pilot Tubbs
    Hux

Because many on this list we all know are too juicy to release next. Those 3 are the ones I feel are realistic possibilities for the next releases. Of course we all want Hermit Luke, that would have been a boring pile with 100% votes for him.
  • Options
    Rose
    None of the garbage you listed.

I guarantee we will get one of these before the toons we really wanna see. I'm just being realistic. You know their model, I mean we got executioner FO dude first lol.. so I guess that was the big release you were waiting for? No it's gonna be a slow bleed, get as much cash as possible.
  • Options
    Where is the 'none' option? ;)

That's what I was looking for as well. There are so many more interesting characters from the prequels and expanded universe I'd rather see than what TLJ has to offer. People have been begging for cool characters like Revan and Jango for years now, as well as reworks of existing characters we all like...but nah...here guys...have Rose.

I'm pretty un-excited about upcoming content, although its no fault of the devs, they just have a garbage movie with boring, forgettable characters I'm sure the higher ups are twisting their arms to release content for.
  • Options
    Definitely need Baron Yasto Attsmun. Because we can never have too many epic mustaches in the game. Never.
  • Options
    None of those 3
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    General Leia
    If I had an 'other' option, it'd be Praetorian Guard. Of those 3, Leia has the most potential to actually be interesting.
  • Options
    DJ
    DJ was the best character in the movie. There should be a vulptix or a porg option.
  • Options
    Haxthar wrote: »

Who cares? This saga is circling the bowl.
  • Options
    If Rose gets added before Grandmaster Luke, Hux, Snoke, Praetorian guard, etc. I will uninstall.

What would Rose even do?

My thoughts exactly (though I'm addicted to the game so won't uninstall)
  • Options
    If Rose gets added before Grandmaster Luke, Hux, Snoke, Praetorian guard, etc. I will uninstall.

What would Rose even do?

50% chance to block Finn every time he's about to attack
  • Options
    DJ

What would Rose even do?

Stuns own allies
    Kamikazes own ally ship
    Releases beasts
    Evades arrest and execution

I'm sure that will translate in game to:
    -Stuns on basic, cannot be evaded, resisted, or prevented
    -Release the dogs of war: space beasts deal massive damage to foes
    -evasion up at the beginning of each turn
    -save the ones you love: revive Finn if present, and another random resistance ally
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Rose
    Matthew_01 wrote: »

What would Rose even do?

My thoughts exactly (though I'm addicted to the game so won't uninstall)

So you gonna uninstall?

I KNEW Rose would be the first character from the movie in the game! Haha
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Yeah. Right after KRU, JTR, the new special FO tie Pilot and FOE (ok, he was in TFA too). Good job! :D
  • Options
    Rose
    Fatzke wrote: »

Yeah. Right after KRU, JTR, the new special FO tie Pilot and FOE (ok, he was in TFA too). Good job! :D

Ok I misspoke. What I meant was the NEXT one. Or the first after the movie release.
  • Options
    Where can i vote for none
  • Options
    Dont even think rose should be in this game. Shes worse than jar jar
  • Options
    DJ
    They wasted dj's potential in the movie, so The toon of him hopefuly should be good.
  • Options
    DJ
    EPEKKA wrote: »
    They wasted dj's potential in the movie, so The toon of him hopefuly should be good.

And a really good actor. Surprised by the shortness his character, that they killed him off before next movie, and the lack of an arc to his character.
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    DJ
    EPEKKA wrote: »

And a really good actor. Surprised by the shortness his character, that they killed him off before next movie, and the lack of an arc to his character.
    I too was hoping for fear and loathing meets Star Wars . Kidding, but That's the only movie I've seen him in, so I imagined Dr Gonzo instead of the less funny but more star warsy DJ.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Bossssssssssk! He was in TLJ right?
    Don't blame me if you are annoyed at me - blame yourself for even looking at me. You pessimist!
  • Options
    DJ

I've didn't notice any fo SF TF in the movie I thought they were from battlefront 2
  • Options
    DJ

I've didn't notice any fo SF TF in the movie I thought they were from battlefront 2

The ship definitely was in there with the red trim. I looked for it. Can't remember if they cut to the pilot in the movie or not
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Praetorian Guard.
  • Options
    The kid at the end with the broom. So OP he is.
  • Options
    Rose

Ok I misspoke. What I meant was the NEXT one. Or the first after the movie release.