'Order of Starfyre' Needs 1.75mil+ GP Players for 95mil+ GP HAAT/HRancor guild

Prev1
Champ_Kind33
72 posts Member
edited April 2018
Hi everyone!

'Order of Starfyre' is currently looking for active 1.75mil GP players for our 95mil GP guild! We are a competitive guild with semi-hardcore reqs, and our guild reset is at 7:30pm EST. We don't have general character reqs, but we require members have CHS & HRsoldier for ROLO shards, and we require members to have, or be working on Colonel Starck, General Veers, and troopers for imperial droid shards. We do heroic rancor every other day with a 0 damage phase, and we do HAAT twice a week (as raid tickets accumulate) at 9pm EST, and Tier 4/5 Sith raid. We need people that participate in events and are active. We won 9 out of our last 11 in TW, gain 38 stars per LSTB, and 35 for DSTB and those numbers rise every single TB. With some additions, those numbers could rise significantly.

If you are interested, join our recruitment channel - https://discord.gg/BTndaKq

---Order of Starfyre--- our door is open for vetting
Post edited by Champ_Kind33 on

Replies

• Champ_Kind33
    72 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    We would be willing to accept 1.5mil players if you are active, and work towards toons that help the guild in TB.
  • Options
    Hi! What are your raid times?
    -Hyp
    Discord: hypno#6387
  • Options
    Hypn0T0ad wrote: »
    Hi! What are your raid times?
    -Hyp
    Discord: hypno#6387

We operate in EST. We start Rancor at 9pm est, and the HAAT at 8pm est..
  • Options
    Perfect timing. How can I apply?
  • Options
    Hypn0T0ad wrote: »
    Perfect timing. How can I apply?

Either search for our guild "Order of Starfyre" in advanced guild search, or DM me your ally-code and I will invite you
  • Champ_Kind33
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    we have limited spots left!
  • Options
    A buddy of mine is in that guild he was saying you guys can do HAAT in under an hour?
  • Options
    wrekincruw wrote: »
    A buddy of mine is in that guild he was saying you guys can do HAAT in under an hour?

We have done it in an hour, but we normally get it done within 10 hours
  • Options
    Hey everyone I'm an officer in the guild. This is a really great guild for dedicated daily players who are smart, get all their daily incomes, and make good, strategic choices to improve their long-term incomes and the total guild incomes.

We do 24 hr no damage on Rancor and have 100% compliance, anyone who breaks is booted.

We complete HAAT within a few hours and will add a 24 hr no damage once it reliably finishes in 1 hour.

We try really hard to maximize our ROI on each raid and guild event, and ensure everyone gets gear whenever we spend tickets.

We get around 30 stars on LSTB, and many of us will unlock ROLO in the next LSTB. We finish lots of special missions and get many hundred extra guild event shards each TB.

For DSTB, we have about 30 players with Veers at >5* and several with Starck.

We do not have daily ticket requirements, but it's pretty darn easy to get 600 tickets so c'mon.

People donate gear like crazy, we strongly recommend asking for white, green, and blue to get your full allotment.

Lots of us have CLS, a few have JTR, but nobody has GK - yet! We only started HAAT about six weeks ago, I have 50-something GK shards and I've missed several HAAT raids since then.

We have a pretty active chat, we give a lot of good advice, we help each other improve arena squads, choose zetas, and optimize mods. We're pretty laid back, and we coordinate really well for TB and TW events.

We're coming up strong and we have our stuff together. Come join the fun!
  • Options
    We are a lot of fun here, like Bos said.. We have a few more slots to fill! 19 ROLO shards per TB and rising!
  • Options
    Regular ole’ guild member here.

This is honestly the best guild I have been in in my time playing SWGOH. Champ puts a TON of effort into making sure we maximize TB rewards and I’ve only seen people break the 24 hr rancor rule like once or twice in my 3 or 4 months in the guild, and they got kicked immediately. We clear HAAT easy and are well on our way to GK, as well as a ton of members (including myself) working towards TB characters like ROLO. We’ve had some slackers that got the boot so we need some active friends! Honestly though the officers are very fair about time commitment and you don’t need to be on the game 24/7 as long as you contribute more than just deploying your toons in TB. Join us!
  • Options
    I’m a current member and I can say without a doubt it’s the best guild I’ve been a part of. Awesome people that always help improve my strategies in fleet arena and in pvp. Not to mention and overall friendly atmosphere. We have pretty simple rules that most guilds tend to have which is also nice. Some of us have discord if you want to be a bit more active but it’s not required (don’t know if this will change). Coming from a year long member gotta say it’s the best guild I’ve been in. Wouldn’t leave for any reason!
  • Options
    Great guild! I've been able to improve really fast with them.
  • Bosphorath_Meldibar
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    When I joined the guild, I could barely do 7* Rancor. Now I can auto-solo Rancor.

When we started HAAT I could barely put a dent in it. I just took 1st in HAAT with 2.9m damage with one squad, 4m damage overall.

We give each other smart, specific, user-centric advice so that we make the highest possible incomes as a guild and progress as fast as possible, but without the demands of a hardcore guild. On advice from my guildmates I've been able to move from an average of 140 arena rank to an average 60 rank in the last few months.

If you're sick of your guild screwing up 24 hr 0 damage phase on 7* Rancor, wish they'd get their stuff together and finish HAAT, or tired of missing out on event credits because nobody takes TB seriously, you should stop in and see what we're up to.

Order of Starfyre is the guild for f2p players who are smart and good at the game but not superhardcore or whales. Though, superhardcore whales will be admitted if they ask nicely.
  • Options
    I am at 1.49M with CHS at 5stars I regularly bring in 600 except about 1 or 2 per month you can look me up at OnyxRegal on SWGOH.gg
  • Options
    Onyx_Regal wrote: »
    I am at 1.49M with CHS at 5stars I regularly bring in 600 except about 1 or 2 per month you can look me up at OnyxRegal on SWGOH.gg

Hi Onyx,
    Feel free to join us! Our door is open for vetting. Just search "Order of Starfyre" in the advanced guild search. We are filling up!
  • Options
    Join us before the next TB begins!

I like to join GP at 1.9 alley code is 531-361-822
  • Options
    delus1on93 wrote: »

I like to join GP at 1.9 alley code is 531-361-822

You can just enter the guild. It's open. I added you as well. come on in!
  • Options
    We have 2 spots still open!
  • Options
    In the last week we have added nearly 10m GP to our guild thanks to this recruiting. I believe we still have 1 or 2 open spots.
  • Champ_Kind33
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    We have 3 new spots open! Join us before Sunday afternoon so you can participate in TB!
  • Options
    Hey Champ are we still looking? I forgot to check if we still have open spots atm.
  • Options
    We have 5 open spots at the moment!
  • Options
    Hey everybody, we just opened up several more spots, we scored 32 stars in DSTB and will be scoring more than that in the next LSTB, come join and help us blow out the 7* Rancor raid in 10 minutes and HAAT in two hours!
  • Options
    Ive been in the guild for almost a month. Great group of folks. Very knowledgeable. Wet t-shirt contests are a little weird, but whatever.
    Try the pie.
    -hypno
  • Options
    Awesome guild. Strong leadership. DS
  • Options
    We're looking for a few more people who are dedicated dailies that participate in TB & TW, check us out.
  • Options
    Hey, I'm interested, but I don't have starck, and my veers is useless, but I'm working on both for a trooper squad anyway. Ls tb, I'm stacked. Discord: Rmaxtpmx#0896
  • Options
    If you still have any open spots available I'd like to join ally code is 543- 868- 167. Total go is 2.2 mil

https://swgoh.gg/u/zeiram/collection/
  • Options
    Hi Zeiram, we'd love to have you!