Teebo question

Going to use him in HAAT as lead. Does his TM gain from "Ewok Scramble Tactics" work on himself? At level 7 says "Ewok allies gain 100% TM and Teebo gains stealth" So he stealths and then gets to go again or just his ewok allies get it?

Tanks in advance.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    He gets to go again immediately after unless someone else also has full tm. Then it's just rng.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you. Since he will be stealthed mostly, what gear level does he need to be for P3? I havent used him yet.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Thank you. Since he will be stealthed mostly, what gear level does he need to be for P3? I havent used him yet.

Depend. If u have reliable tank that can taunt non stop, g8 is enough. But if u don't, must pump him to g10, with minimal protection 30k to avoid the canon one shoot u (even protected with buffs)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Depend. If u have reliable tank that can taunt non stop, g8 is enough. But if u don't, must pump him to g10, with minimal protection 30k to avoid the canon one shoot u (even protected with buffs)

Thank you. I actually just tested your team suggestion in Normal (Teebo L, CLS, STH, Chirrut and I dont have Jyn so used Thrawn.) It worked really well and did 7.6M in damage and still had 5 turns to enrage when the phase ended. I just need to get their gear up because none of them have close to 30k in protection for HAAT. Even with no speed mods Han had his taunt up and close to full protection 100% of the time because of Thrawns ability.

Thank you very much for the tip.