Holdo and tico

Zachmeister
3 posts Member
edited February 2018
Out of 5 packs at 1300 crystals each ive accomplished holdo 5,5,7,5,7 but guys dont forget its possible to get from 5-330 these numbers are just bad luck right? Oh dont worry though support appreciates your contribution they will throw you 15 character shards to make it worth it. EA wonders why disney hates them and the "loot box" scandel came about.

Replies

• Options
    Hello, and welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    Hello, and welcome to the forums.

Lol yup the isolated place to come and scream your frustrations out so noone can hear.
  • Options
    Have you not realized from countless threads and YouTube videos that these packs are only worth it if you spend thousands on this game?
  • Options
    No i assumed EA was a big enough game developer that they could afford to have customer care and still make profit but, my first mistake was that i assumed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The 15 shards was for a different reason. There are many people who post the same story, a little research can make you an informed consumer.
  • Options
    Hahaha the 15 shards were well timed thats for sure.... well i guess i give up time to go back to throwing hundreds at pop slots gg guys. Informed consumers are generally from first hand experience btw because gamers know other gamers are most the time unappreciative so they dont bother hearing them out but i guess its a new age of gaming where the developers dont care if we are **** cause we keep playing.
  • Options
    Your gonna get 5 shards like 70% of the time if not more after spending enough to 7* a new a person you'll be lucky to average 7.5, but there are lucky ones I've seen a couple 330 pictures, best in my guild I've seen 2 people snag over 200. Personally my best is 12