Just can't catch a break in arena's timezone.

ctyc123
328 posts Member
edited February 2018
How is this fair, when other players can get top spot everyday while I have to share my payout with 4 other people, and now to make things worse I'm sharing with 4 different people in ship arena too. The disparity will just get wider and wider. Keep **** off your players, will you please?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If I'm too share one of them I wouldn't mind so much, but now both arenas have the same issue. When you guys put the most precious rewards behind arena, you should really have a limit to the number of people allowed in a single timezone per shard...

But what do I know.

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    LMAO
  • Options
    Scuds in approach :)
  • Options
    Agree, this is a non sense. Now arenas are not about skill or power but about playing minutes before payout. This is not fun nor logic
  • Options
    Just pay your shardmate real money so u can grab 1st
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Meanwhile, somebody who changed his device's time zone to Samoa or central Australia when he created his account is raking it in because he avoided the competition.

Fool the system early and often. Be a legendary hero forever, or until somebody who actually is in Samoa or central Australia starts hitting your payout. Forever or the most improbable scenario imaginable, whichever comes first.
  • Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Agree, this is a non sense. Now arenas are not about skill or power but about playing minutes before payout. This is not fun nor logic

I'm from SEA, which shares the same time zone as China. Thanks a lot EA, so a segment of a billion people can fight in the same arena shard for same payout.
  • Options
    Try playing with 30 other guys around same payout I only gets attacked in a 3 hour period and never gets below 27 even when only playing 1 fight a day but getting even top 10 in payout periode requires snipping, refresh and timeouts. No fun at all so just stopped trying and stopped caring. so now I don't have to be real competitive which mean I don't have to buy stuff anymore. My bank thanks me:-D
  • Options
    Try playing with 30 other guys around same payout I only gets attacked in a 3 hour period and never gets below 27 even when only playing 1 fight a day but getting even top 10 in payout periode requires snipping, refresh and timeouts. No fun at all so just stopped trying and stopped caring. so now I don't have to be real competitive which mean I don't have to buy stuff anymore. My bank thanks me:-D

Yup, I was still spending cash for crystals in order to catch up. But it just goto to to the point that its pointless because the disparity in crystals will keep getting larger and larger as time goes on.
  • Options
    Having diferent payout times is a feature, not a hindrance. Every other game I played it was only 1 rank 1 reward, here you have the option to get bigger rewards by introducing sniping, an actual skill factor.
    Are you using sniping to the max of your capabilities? When do you start the fight? Do you drag it to the finish? Is your team defensive enough to last for 3-4 minutes? These are all factors you should consider.
    My phoenix team is 99% 3-minute proof in my shard. So I start my fights exactly 8 minutes before payout. And then I drag it untill the last 10 seconds. This makes sure others cannot challenge me untill 3 minutes before payout. So even if they beat me, my squad only has to stay alive for 3 minutes and I am good. Keep in mind that you have EXTRA 30 SECONDS after reset to fix your ranking. I once finished a fight a few seconds after reset and I still got a bigger tier payout.
    Lastly, if you dont like your odds, make a new account with a timezone in the middle of the atlantic and go fight some whale for rank 1 (pun intended)
  • Options
    Meanwhile, somebody who changed his device's time zone to Samoa or central Australia when he created his account is raking it in because he avoided the competition.

Fool the system early and often. Be a legendary hero forever, or until somebody who actually is in Samoa or central Australia starts hitting your payout. Forever or the most improbable scenario imaginable, whichever comes first.

Best advice ever. I always tell anyone who rerolls to do this first. I'm "from Kamchatka" where ever that is.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Best advice ever. I always tell anyone who rerolls to do this first. I'm "from Kamchatka" where ever that is.

Unless that's at 4 o'clock in the middle of the night local time ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    If I'm too share one of them I wouldn't mind so much, but now both arenas have the same issue. When you guys put the most precious rewards behind arena, you should really have a limit to the number of people allowed in a single timezone per shard...

But what do I know.

And that limit should be less than 5? LMAO.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    There's 20,000 people in a shard and you are complaining about 4 people active in the same time zone???
  • Options
    LMAO, oh no there are 3 people sharing my payout. How could I possibly continue to play this game that puts me against soooo many people. what a joke
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

Unless that's at 4 o'clock in the middle of the night local time ^_^

It's 2pm for me. Just nice for me to use my lunch break to climb in Squad Arena.