Who is the best 5th to an Ep lead DV ShT Thrawn 5th squad

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Get rid of Vader, put in DT and Krennic. You won't regret it.

I’m thinking the same

I run Vader atm and am unimpressed with his straight dps - speed is great but his basic seems to hit like a wet noodle..Krennic is a decent burst/dps character.

• Options
    DN

I’m thinking the same

I run Vader atm and am unimpressed with his straight dps - speed is great but his basic seems to hit like a wet noodle..Krennic is a decent burst/dps character.

Does it make up for the speed Vader provides the entire team? I love when my entire team is at 100% TM after culling blade.
  • Options

I’m thinking the same

Does it make up for the speed Vader provides the entire team? I love when my entire team is at 100% TM after culling blade.

Isn’t the TM just for DV? Never noticed TM for the entire team..so many ability overlaps tho

• Options
    DT
    IPD should've been an option :)
  • Dark_Helmet152
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    DN

I’m thinking the same

Isn’t the TM just for DV? Never noticed TM for the entire team..so many ability overlaps tho

zEP lead gives 5% TM to sith and Empire allies for each enemy debuff that expires (dispelled counts). Vader does force crush and gives himself 100% TM. Then he uses culling blade and gives 5% TM to sith and Empire allies for each debuff that culling blade dispells. This makes Vader a TM machine under EP lead.
  • Options
    IPD...
  • Options

Can Somebody explain what they mean by that 2 percent TM gain? Is it more or less somebody assists or attacks out of turn and he gains 20 percent tm? [/quote]

Any enemy assists and counters will give 20% TM to Marauder. I would assume with the Ewok squads they would just feed him TM as well as Ackbar and Luke leads.