You sold me Anakin. Fix him.

The general consensus is that he can't make the final Yoda stage. You made his bundle available the minute the Yoda event went live. Was the bundle a scam? I hope I will be proven wrong when I qualify for the seventh star stage.

Aside that, he has no place in meta.

Replies

• Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You have to use him right. He's actually good. A lil bit more HP would be nice but yeah actually good
  • Options
    He should be reskinned and named in to Padawan Anakin with his current power lvl. He's not to bad but He should be one of the strongest toons if he's gonna look live Anakin from the cartoon and revenge of the sith lol.
  • Options
    He should be reskinned and named in to Padawan Anakin with his current power lvl. He's not to bad but He should be one of the strongest toons if he's gonna look live Anakin from the cartoon and revenge of the sith lol.

He should be reskinned to kid Annie from Ep1...

• Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    The general consensus is that he can't make the final Yoda stage. You made his bundle available the minute the Yoda event went live. Was the bundle a scam? I hope I will be proven wrong when I qualify for the seventh star stage.

Aside that, he has no place in meta.

I use him on my current arena team and he does well. He could use a little buff in hp and maybe one more ability or a buff of one ability. I like him