Ns kitten

bobbadettprime
616 posts Member
edited February 2018
Any way to get around this acolyte/zombie cheese?except for aoe! Always end in a draw.
Post edited by Ambassador on

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    ... why ask and then say no the the counter?

luckily there is still dispell and buff immunity.

edit- the dispell is probably gonna be an aoe, just so you know
  • Options
    AOE or Buff Immunity.

If neither of those are an option, stop attacking Night Sister teams with an Acolyte.
  • Options
    Ha ha nice
  • Options
    Stun lock on aco. Easier said than done tho.
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    You should have more than one arena team. Also, a few substitutes.

What I mean is, it sounds like your leave 85, high GP, lots of factions g11-12.

You need to anticipate different scenarios in arena.

OP makes it seem like nightsisters are end all, be all of arena. That's not the case.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Acolyte has a chance to drop stealth although small. Keep trying and hope the timer or your health doesnt run out
  • Options
    Moved to Arena Strategy.
  • Options
    Fast AB, Stun, Shock or Buff Immunity on Acolyte. AoE damage, AoE Buff Immunity, AoE buff wipe, AoE Ability Block and hitting auto and waiting for her to drop out of stealth all work once she is stealthed and you can’t target her.
  • Options
    Go empire and laugh at NS as you kill them with full health/protection.
  • Options
    Thk guys!
  • BadKarl
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Charlo, wtk, snitching on my NS!
  • Options
    You should have more than one arena team. Also, a few substitutes.

What I mean is, it sounds like your leave 85, high GP, lots of factions g11-12.

You need to anticipate different scenarios in arena.

OP makes it seem like nightsisters are end all, be all of arena. That's not the case.

I don't even have a whole team at g12! Having multiple of that standard is a lot harder than it sounds!
  • Options
    AoE
  • Options
    What team are you using?
    If you link your profile, you might get more specific and beneficial advice than "aoe" or "dispel" or "buff immunity"
  • Options
    Gk lead zbarriss,thrawn,dn,r2 all gear 12
  • Options
    You cant do it with that team. Acolyte cloaks on her basic, and r2 burn wont kill acolyte faster than she heals.

Do you have chaze? That would be the easiest.

If you have han solo to stun acolyte and fracture daka to prevent daka reviving her, then kill acolyte and daka.

Please link your account ao maybe we can find some toons you can use.

I use cls, han, thrawn and chaze.
    If you have these, i can link a video for you
  • Beviin_Skirata
    127 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I use CLS(L), Han, Thrawn, OB, and GK

I never have an issue with this team. I have Han do his first hit on Acolyte. Then CLS buff immune Zombie(no paper zombies on my top 100), Thrawn fracture Daka. Then have my team burn them down. OB is nice since he will more often than not, ability block the whole team. Leaving me more time to burn annoying NS before they can really launch off their special attacks to make plague an issue. After them two I just kill zombie, cause by then fracture wore off. Then burn MT if I wasn't able to before hand and then work my way down to zombie. NS isn't so popular on my shard for some reason so I have little chances to actually fight them. But they drop pretty quick when they come around.
  • Options
    PLO KOON
  • Options
    If I’m facing a paper zombie, I switch in Asajj for R2 (Old man Titans).
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    You cant do it with that team. Acolyte cloaks on her basic, and r2 burn wont kill acolyte faster than she heals.

Do you have chaze? That would be the easiest.

If you have han solo to stun acolyte and fracture daka to prevent daka reviving her, then kill acolyte and daka.

Please link your account ao maybe we can find some toons you can use.

I use cls, han, thrawn and chaze.
    If you have these, i can link a video for you

When I was using JTR team I could kill that team with only having r2 doing aoe easily. Once I got it down to just acolyte and zombie I would just put it on auto and within a minute it was over. Of course that was with bb8 doing illuminated destiny buffing r2 and exposing acolyte. But I feel like r2 could still do it given enough time and given that he is fast enough. Could be wrong but it felt that way.
    Also with that team I was using Han and found it better to stun talzin at the start to delay or stop completely the onset of plagues.
  • Options
    G8+ level gear/modded non zeta Imperial Troopers flatline the nightsisters. I took them(all but Zombie G11) out in 58 seconds with Veers(G10), Snow(G9), Starck(G8), Death(G9)Shore(G10). Weaker Zombie makes the Troopers kill them quickly.
  • Options
    Yes
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    @PiffGuru
    You're right, i usually stun talzin, let ventris dispel baze taunt, then chirut tenacity up. Very easy victory.

But i dont know if op has my team of cls, han, thrawn, chaze

Stun acolyte is what titans team tries to do.

About r2, with jtr, his burn also creates exposes which can kill acolyte. But under any other leadership, r2 burn wont kill acolyte
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    About r2, with jtr, his burn also creates exposes which can kill acolyte. But under any other leadership, r2 burn wont kill acolyte

Well the thing about that, is the expose that r2 puts on is usually gone by the time r2 can do a fire again. The only exposes that seem to count are when bb8 does illuminated destiny and puts the expose from that then r2 gets off the fire.

• Options
    With his cooldown reductiin, he should be able to burn before expose expires. Ive seen it in game (youtube gamechanger).

It's not an ideal solution in my opinion though...i would just usr jtr with chaze for an easy win if you have chaze.
  • Options
    Tried han and works great thx guys
  • Options
    @MidasWelby
    Lol...yes, r2 doesnt do well against ns.
    His cloak just gets dispelled, taking away your teams turn meter