Can’t sim galactic war

Prev1
I updated and I can’t sim galactic war. I have over 8,000 wins.

Replies

• Options
    Not till Wednesday fella
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Dathca wrote: »
    I updated and I can’t sim galactic war. I have over 8,000 wins.

Why would you be able to SIM galactic war. That update is due on 28 February.
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Update came out on the AppStore already^. In the description it says you can sim galactic war.
  • Options
    It's not live until the 28. . . . .. Two days to go
  • Options
    Yes its in the appstore for manual download, but it does not go live until they force it on everyone what is on the 28th.

Its how they do all the releases, do a manual option and then a forced update on the go live day for those that have not already done so.
  • Options
    I think technically you need to complete GW 150+ times for it to work but I imagine with 8000 wins you easily meet that criteria anyway. Hopefully it's working by Wednesday :)
  • Options
    If there was any update it was probably just preloading the data into the game so we can download it on wednesday.
  • Options
    Weird cause I can favorite characters I don’t have yet and the positioning of characters in my arena team changed.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Weird cause I can favorite characters I don’t have yet and the positioning of characters in my arena team changed.

It’s normal. Stuff like that that doesn’t really affect gameplay is available right away, but substantive stuff has to wait until everybody gets it.
  • Options
    Hahaha sorry couldn't help but laugh reading this post!! Only 825 days have gone by since SWGOH launched meaning you could have only completed it a max 825 times unless you have a way of completing it 10x a day ....
  • Options
    Hahaha sorry couldn't help but laugh reading this post!! Only 825 days have gone by since SWGOH launched meaning you could have only completed it a max 825 times unless you have a way of completing it 10x a day ....

True, however the counter he is refering to is how many nodes you have completed, not how many Gw , so divide 8000~ by 12 to get full Gw clears, but that presumes a player never ever had an issue finishing a Gw
  • Options

he said 8000 wins.. as in if you look at your own stats it says how many individual GW battles you have won.. Mine is around 8500 and if I somehow completed every gw with those 8500 thats like over 700 full GW finishes..
    But still.. the full update is on the 28th
  • Options
    Bro not galactic war completions just battles won...

• Options
    Ahhh sorry my bad I got it now!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    The update you have received does not have everything, just some features. Wait till the update is fully rolled out before judging on things missing.
  • Options
    Wonder if this is an Android thing. For In the iTunes store has it listen, but i can not download it yet.
  • Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    Wonder if this is an Android thing. For In the iTunes store has it listen, but i can not download it yet.

The updates start out rolling , first this brand with these phones then this brand with these phones and so forth. so not everyone is killing their servers at once
  • pinkfloyd
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Characters are now automatically aligned in battle according to height
  • Options
    How bad would it be if you had to get 150 wins after the update goes live?

I don't know about you guys but I'm mentally checked out of GW. I'm completely burnt out on it. Once they told us we were going to be able to sim it I pretty much stopped doing it.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    How bad would it be if you had to get 150 wins after the update goes live?

I don't know about you guys but I'm mentally checked out of GW. I'm completely burnt out on it. Once they told us we were going to be able to sim it I pretty much stopped doing it.

They should've just surprised everyone with it with the update instead of announcing it two weeks early.

"You're going to get laid. ....But in two weeks"
  • Options
    I stopped doing it long before they mentioned it in this update only been doing my 3 on galactic war day. I'd love for that part of the update to be live before that this week
  • Options
    Like all things in this game such as the stores I think you have to wait for them to refresh
  • Options
    I did like GW before. Now it’s lame.
    Before you could try different teams and now you just auto. So a sim will make it better but still not like it use to be.
    I’d rather play a hard challenge than sim. Just give me the reward than and save the theatrics.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Correct, this is not live yet.

Closing as answered
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Can’t find the sim button in gw, lv85 with 8.8k completions.
  • Options
    It's not available yet...
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »

2/28 update
    “Galactic War Simming:
    Players that have reached level 85 and completed Galactic War 150 times can now sim Galactic War.”
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »

2/28 update
    “Galactic War Simming:
    Players that have reached level 85 and completed Galactic War 150 times can now sim Galactic War.”

"2/28 update"
  • Options

2/28 update
    “Galactic War Simming:

The 28/02 update will come... On Wednesday. So far, they're sticking to the schedule.
  • Options

2/28 update
    “Galactic War Simming:

The 28/02 update will come... On Wednesday. So far, they're sticking to the schedule.

It’s in the App Store and client restarted.
This discussion has been closed.