Best “Month of Sith” ever?

Banth
158 posts Member
edited February 2018

Best “Month of Sith” ever? 16 votes

Yeah! Marauder is the best Sith of all time and makes up for no other content!
18% 3 votes
Nah.. August is the best Month of Sith ever
0% 0 votes
Stop making passive aggressive polls, it’s just fine. Everything’s fine. I’m not a shill I promise.
81% 13 votes

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Vader and Palpatine rework
    Sith Marauder
    Sith Trooper rework
    Darth Nihilus rework announced
    Darth Sion and Darth Treya
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Sith Marauder
    Sith Trooper rework

1) Two mediocre reworks
    2) One mediocre marquee character
    3) Trooper rework *announcement*
    4) Darth Nihilus rework *announcement*
    5) Darth Sion and Darth Traya *announcement*

So far this “Month of the Sith” is more like the month of the preview of the Sith.
  • Options
    Yup, mediocre rework.

(3/4 of teams in arena are EP and Vader. mediocre)
  • Options
    Sith Marauder
    Sith Trooper rework

1) Two mediocre reworks

#1 rank 1 leader and number 4 and 5 rank 1 squad character. Very mediocre.
  • Options
    Sith Marauder
    Sith Trooper rework

1) Two mediocre reworks

#1 rank 1 leader and number 4 and 5 rank 1 squad character. Very mediocre.

Pretty much everyone has EP and Darth Vader. They aren’t exactly new news. The meta recently has been dominated by premium characters (CLS, JTR, Talzin, etc.) so for an addition of zeta abilities to characters that everyone has, there shouldn’t be any surprise at all that the sheer volume of them takes the number one spot. With that being said, yes, the reworks are still mediocre.
  • Funderbolts
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Not to mention their prevalence in Arena is also mainly due to the fact that they counter the abundance of Rebel teams. You make a counter to the current meta, it becomes the new meta. Don’t confuse bland and boring counters for stellar reworks.
  • Options
    February : August Part Deux
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Let's recap:

1. Marauder imo is the NEW SITH META char!! same class with PAO, CUP, mob enforcer.

2. Nothing interesting with papa palp n vader rework. People who use them in arena is people who are bored with LS bias, too lazy to use unfamiliar NS. People who wanna show up their old DS char that sit in the bench for long time.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sith Marauder
    Sith Trooper rework

1) Two mediocre reworks
    2) One mediocre marquee character
    3) Trooper rework *announcement*
    4) Darth Nihilus rework *announcement*
    5) Darth Sion and Darth Traya *announcement*

So far this “Month of the Sith” is more like the month of the preview of the Sith.

Your assessment of Sith Marauder is much kinder than mine. I haven't even unlocked him as he is terrible. So two mediocre reworks, one poor character and some announcements. Sorry guys, I love this game, but this month?

tenor.gif?itemid=3871366
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    On the plus side, February of 2019 should be good, as I would guess they will attempt to "retake February". Kind of like they did with August. Umm...well.... WE CAN SIM GW!

• Options
    I'm with the mediocre vote, I mean it's nice and all but I definitely think they could've done better and also I'm tired of all this rebel SCUM. #letthehateflow
  • DarthHeavall
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Also who thinks that a great sith healer would be darth plagueis, he could also drain life/force for a high cool down to revive like nihilus' special and have synergy with sidious who is another toon that's usually left out of most sith squads, there are multiple rebel teams that rank high in arena but just a few if not just ep zader teams, no jedi, no ewok, clones, BH, etc., it would be nice to have more balance. But hey I'm ds all the way and my opinion is probably a little biased...