Bug reporting

Went to go report a bug, man what a hassle. I have to find out what my ally code is, I think iOS version, and all these things, when all I want to say is that TB froze when Han magically counter attacked the wrong toon somehow.

Replies

• Options
    Granted, I know how to find all this information, but dang, at least give me a reward for the effort I must take to fix your game.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think some of that information is needed to reproduce a glitch. iOS versions cause a lot of problems from what I've noticed.

Anyway, sending this to feedback, as I know Answers HQ is still young and they are always looking for feedback.
  • Options
    TyloRen wrote: »
    I think some of that information is needed to reproduce a glitch. iOS versions cause a lot of problems from what I've noticed.

Anyway, sending this to feedback, as I know Answers HQ is still young and they are always looking for feedback.

Yeah, i totally get that. Makes sense. It’s just such a turn off. Perhaps it was mostly the ally code thing.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Here’s what I propose for bug reporting (since I also know a number of people who see bugs and complain, but just don’t report).
    The first X number of people who report a valid bug get a reward. 500 crystals, a zeta, idk something to make it worth it.
    You might say, well making the game a better place is worth it. To that I say, I feel like if I know the bug, I’ll know how to avoid it and move along
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    I just can't imagine you getting rewarded for reporting a bug.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I just can't imagine you getting rewarded for reporting a bug.
    People have gotten some crazy things from customer support, like entire vault returns for perceived bugs. But yeah, idk if it would happen either, but bug reporting sure would go up, for better or worse I suppose lol