help needed for light side 9b

zegene
249 posts Member
could someone who owns full lando or jyn add me for light side 9b? i really need to do that 3 stars but i need strong ally.
Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773

Replies

• zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    zegene wrote: »
    could someone who owns full lando or jyn add me for light side 9b? i really need to do that 3 stars but i need strong ally.

528-386-792
  • Options
    Just added you. Got a pretty well leveled and geared Jyn, all abilities omega’d
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Just added you. Got a pretty well leveled and geared Jyn, all abilities omega’d

thank you so much for caring but again i have failed... :(

someone please?
  • Options
    What are you using ?
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    tonyelogro wrote: »
    What are you using ?

g10 7* princes leia, g10 7* biggs, g10 5* han solo, g9 7* storm trooper han, g9 7* farmboy luke.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    zegene wrote: »
    What are you using ?

g10 7* princes leia, g10 7* biggs, g10 5* han solo, g9 7* storm trooper han, g9 7* farmboy luke.

i miss area damage and maybe i think geared lando can do the work
  • Options
    Mmm maybe with a cls as ally you would have more chances. that node have a lot of AoE you need a team with counter those and get to the last phase with a good life bar. Also u may wanna get wedge, goes well with biggs and his leader ability is much better than leias
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Mmm maybe with a cls as ally you would have more chances. that node have a lot of AoE you need a team with counter those and get to the last phase with a good life bar. Also u may wanna get wedge, goes well with biggs and his leader ability is much better than leias

i have got storm trooper han as leader and he has 2 omegas, 1 omega leia, han solo 2 omega, biggs full omega, farmboy luke 1 omega...

i have tried golden cls but no chances. i think in my situation lando is the greatest. if i can find g12 lando..
  • Options
    Your team is way too weak to 3 star it. I've done it only after using my cls, biggs, wedge, lando, ezra, all gear 10-11 and I borrowed g12 kenobi...

CLS lead counters every AoE and Kenobi's passive helps surviving through it.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Your team is way too weak to 3 star it. I've done it only after using my cls, biggs, wedge, lando, ezra, all gear 10-11 and I borrowed g12 kenobi...

CLS lead counters every AoE and Kenobi's passive helps surviving through it.

if u have lando can you add me please? at least i will give it a try
  • Options
    i 3 star it with phoenix and wedge as ally, so that is why i told you u need to counter those AoE. Maybe try a different team and strategie
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    i 3 star it with phoenix and wedge as ally, so that is why i told you u need to counter those AoE. Maybe try a different team and strategie

my light side is weak and the best of them are what i use. i am dark side person, but i need tie reaper =(
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options

what was your phoenix gear level?
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    anyone? :neutral:
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Can I reccomend wedge? His leader ability is great and he synergises wonderful with Biggs (who you have).

I did 9b recently with gear ix phoenix and a borrowed gear xii treble zeta cls.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Options
    There must be hundreds of post of this subejct! Just level up your toons! And have a good CLS as ally
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Try this for a change (this team made me win without any problems) : Leia lead,R2D2 (i had no zetas on him at that time),zeta Han Solo,Rex,HR Scout (for stuns and TM manipulation) and a borrowed CLS.