1 spot open in 186m plus GP Guild. 24 stars in Geo TB. We get the job done & have fun!

Replies

• Options
    Need spot available in main guild. HAAT clears in around an hour! The guild is very legit, you should bring in around 35 stars per territory battle, around 5-6k total guild currency each week, and you'll be part of a great support group to help learn and strategize. Get in asap and be part of the upcoming territory wars!
  • Options
    Excellent group of people to work with and play with. Extremely organized for TB and TW. Makes the grinding, a little less grindy. Their meme game is also strong.
  • Options
    This guild is the best experience I've had with mobile games with a great and fun community of players. Join and drive us forward to victory!
  • Options
    Hey guys. Very interested in joining dying to get in to a haat guild. My gp is just over 1 million. I took a break when my son was born but now back to playing daily. Willing to grind any toons i need to help the guild. Hopefully you can take a chance and in time I'll be a powerful and loyal player
  • Options
    @Nollatronn sent you a message.
    Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    We are creeping toward the 90 million GP mark, get om board and reap the rewards of battle! Contact our leader, Jaxx Saber, or myself, Chancellor Martok on LINE today!
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have ONE spot remaining. We are looking for level 85 players as long as you are active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid (2:00 pm CST) and Heroic Tank Takedown (HAAT) on a rotation (day/time) basis.

We perform very well and are very well coordinated in Territory Battles and in Territory Wars.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and require new members to join our LINE group.

Swgoh.gg account is also required.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important! 

Join us & grow stronger together!
    Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

LINE ID : jaxxsaber

OR

Chancellormartok ally code: 356-891-522

LINE ID: chancellormartok

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Options
    New TW less than 24 hours away.

Join us!
  • Options
    A premier group of people looking for a premier player!
    All heroic raids, successful winrate in TW, ROLO shards, CLS and RJT everywhere!
    Come, join our family of players today!

Contact us on LINE at jaxxsaber or chancellormartok
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Options
    Fantastic guild, organised, fun, never had issues in 10 months of being here, fully recomend to join :)

Oh and progressive to develop and just got our record stars in light side tb
  • Options
    Hot off a territory war win and 37 stars in the battle! You won't find a better organized group with better people! Join up now and take advantage of the window between guild events.
  • Options
    Only a Few hours before the next Territory War begins.
    Join us and conquer together!

Kindly send me a pm here or Contact us on LINE at jaxxsaber or chancellormartok

Cheers!
  • Options
    Come join us as we lay waste to Jakku & those rebel scum on Hoth!
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have ONE spot remaining. We are looking for level 85 players with deep inventories and a GP of 2 million plus.

Must be active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid (2:00 pm CST) and Heroic Tank Takedown (HAAT) on a rotation (day/time) basis.

We perform very well and are very well coordinated in Territory Battles and in Territory Wars.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important! 

OR

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
  • Options

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have ONE spot remaining. We are looking for level 85 players with a deep inventory and a GP of 1.7 million plus.

Must be active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid (2:00 pm CST) and Heroic Tank Takedown (HAAT) on a rotation (day/time) basis.1.7

We wrapped up a T6 Sith Raid and are exploring our best options for the Sith Raid regarding maximizing ticket consumption and rewards.

OR

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
  • Options
    People start this game because it's star wars, but stick with it because of the people they play with. You won't find a better guild in terms of top to bottom players and personalities. Incredible knowledge base and great support. Now is a great time to get in with our guild!
  • Options
    VERY strong guild. Competitive players. Most fun guild in the galaxy! I wouldn't ask to be part of a better alliance. Come join while there is still time.
  • Options
    This is a great guild! Everyone is super friendly and helpful! They strive for everyone to get the best results possible in a fun environment!
  • Options
    Still looking for that perfect guild mate to being us to 50/50. Please let us know if you have any questions. Can't say enough good things about our guild.
  • Options
    ^^^^ what these members said^^^^
  • Options
    Awesome group of people that make the game fun. The guild is also dedicated to improving and achieving great results for everyone. There really isnt a reason not to join
  • Options
    These people speak the truth!!
  • Options
    Great guild filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players. Join today and make it so!
  • Options

The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly, competitive and very active Guild. 

We have ONE spot remaining.

Must be active, enjoy the game, and participate in all our Guild events.

Wrapped up a T6 Sith Raid and are exploring the best options for the Sith Raid regarding maximizing ticket consumption and rewards.

The Sons of Dathomir perform very well and are highly coordinated in Territory Battles and in Territory Wars.

Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important! 

OR

Apply now or send a private message.

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
  • Options
    Join us before the next Territory Battle begins!
  • Options
    Great group of guys you won't be disappointed!!!
  • Options
    Time is running out!!

Contact us on LINE RIGHT NOW at jaxxsaber or chancellormartok. One spot for a dedicated and friendly player with an excellent roster. Hit us up before TB!
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Options
    Excellent guild and alliance, filled with friendly and helpful members. Only one spot open so come join now
  • Options
    Help us fill our last spot and we'll help you grow as a player. Great guild, great people!
  • Options
    Amazing group of players- come join the fun before the next TB begins!