Luke and R2

I have all the characters to get R2 and unlock Cls at 4 stars. How long do you guys think it would take for me to 7* cls and empire squad? I'm around 1100 in arena and <500 in ships, and my guild does around 3 heroic raids a week. Just wanted to know an estimate of how long so I can start planning ahead.
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    CLS only unlocks at 7* sorry
  • Options
    You will be a while because you need 7* STH and Leia, both of which only come from arena shipments.
  • Options
    Yea looks like the only way to get him this year is to spend some money, thanks for replying though!
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    You will be a while because you need 7* STH and Leia, both of which only come from arena shipments.

This, assuming you are getting around 1200 arena tokens every two days, it would take around 67 days to take ST Han and Leia fron 4* to 7*. To 7* both fron nothing is 88 days, so on the positive side you are a quarter of the way there.
  • Options
    Leia and SThan do come in guild events too,. In case that helps
  • CunningLinguist
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This Google docs has the location for nearly every character. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0mOMyCctmxXWEU1cLMlDMRDUdw1ocBmWh4poC3RVXg/htmlview#gid=0

TL;DR - Princess Leia: Arena Shipments, Fleet Shipments
    Stormtrooper Han: Arena Shipments, Guild Events Shipments

You could also use the “Farming Calculator” on SWGoH.life which also shows gear needed, gear locations, average time to complete gear tier.
    http://www.swgoh.life/farming.html
  • Options

and this is probably why everyone should farm there everyday, even if u cant really beat luke on highest u will still have nice chars u can put in teams.
  • Options
    So cls just showed up today, only a little bit after Rey event...Is this what normally happens, and when do you think cls will come back because I was banking on him being around 6 months after Rey. Also, why didn't they give us some type of heads up? Kinda strange that 2 hero and legendary events happening with less than a week to prepare (1 day for Luke). I'm done rambling now, any reply would be appreciated :)
  • Options
    This Google docs has the location for nearly every character. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0mOMyCctmxXWEU1cLMlDMRDUdw1ocBmWh4poC3RVXg/htmlview#gid=0

TL;DR - Princess Leia: Arena Shipments, Fleet Shipments
    Stormtrooper Han: Arena Shipments, Guild Events Shipments

You could also use the “Farming Calculator” on SWGoH.life which also shows gear needed, gear locations, average time to complete gear tier.
    http://www.swgoh.life/farming.html

Thanks a ton!!
  • Options
    Rex07567 wrote: »
    So cls just showed up today, only a little bit after Rey event...Is this what normally happens, and when do you think cls will come back because I was banking on him being around 6 months after Rey. Also, why didn't they give us some type of heads up? Kinda strange that 2 hero and legendary events happening with less than a week to prepare (1 day for Luke). I'm done rambling now, any reply would be appreciated :)
    March 31st is the end of CG’s fiscal year. They didn’t give any real notice for BB-8, Forehead Rey, R2, CLS events so people would be more likely to spend $ panic farming to beat the droids events and then spend more to gear droids and other toons for Rey/CLS.
  • Options
    Yea I was debating whether or not to buy luke or Han since they're the hardest to get for me.
  • Lysana
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    March 31st is the end of CG’s fiscal year. They didn’t give any real notice for BB-8, Forehead Rey, R2, CLS events so people would be more likely to spend $ panic farming to beat the droids events and then spend more to gear droids and other toons for Rey/CLS.

Well, that’s nice.

And by nice, I mean disturbing. Glad I didn’t spend any $.