A suggestion for the various shops

Let me start by saying I like the feeling of having maxed out the offerings in most of the shops in the game. And having leftover currency does enable me to farm zetas and Shard Shop currency.

However, it seems like a wasted opportunity to reward longer-term players. I was thinking: How about making the various shops tiered?

So, when you start playing, the shops offer character-shard as we've all seen them, including unexciting toons like CUP. Call that Tier 1.

But, when you've gotten EVERY character in a given shop to 7*, you now have the option to move on to the shop's next Tier. In which there are several (or all) new toons you can farm with shop currency. Maybe toons that would have otherwise been a painfully slow farm...like Krennic, who has a single Hard node.

Of course, some shops could upgrade to have other desirable things like gear, ships, etc.

Has anyone seen such a mechanism in other games like SWGOH? How did it work out, if so?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately from the statements they made in the Q&A, they intend for us to use it to get gear through the shard shop.