Calendar/Bundle Idea

I posted this in today's dev thread, but I thought it warranted a post here also.

I had an idea that you might consider that I think will help both the community and CG. Why not do one of the following to tie in with the recent changes to the cadence/calendar:

1. List the bundles that will be available for the event on the calendar. For this month, it's Thrawn and Chimaera. I'm assuming you're going to be offering the Phoenix Bundle and the Rebel ships bundle at the time of the event, so why not put those on the calendar too? That gives people who are not as familiar with the bundles time to save up and buy them if they need/want to. I'm not saying put every single bundle for the entire month on the calendar, just those related to the big reoccuring events like Thrawn and Chimaera this month. It helps people plan and would likely make you guys more money too.

2. Alternatively, why not put the bundles for the event in the shop the first day of the month rather than just during the event? We know Thrawn and Chimaera are coming this month, so why only offer the Phoenix and Rebel ship bundle while the event is running? It's not a secret they are likely going to be available, so if you put them in the shop the first day of the month, people have time to plan and buy them.

Replies

• Dztn
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I've written a shortly message in the Q&A Communication Topic, but has not yet be answered. Maybe this Topic is better placed in the Feedback Home. There is topic for datapacks.

I hope they will do it. I've really tried to get all phoenix toons on 7* before the Thrawn Events Begins. I've reached this Mission but Forget, that the MK3 Ability Materials Need much more time then i thought. No it brokes my neck and the only way to gear the abilities up to spend money in Ability Material Packs... but there is no transparency if this Ability Packs will come with the Thrawn Event.

I hope they will give us more Input and transparency to plan better.