Talzin Farming location

Get ready for another single 20 energy node to farm on. Or maybe they’ll give us a level increase, and a new board of LS/DS Battles for 40 energy per node, and they make it 3 attempts per day again.

Replies

• Options
    Great! Thank you for being a contributing member of the forums and giving us realistic and constructive assumptions!
  • Options
    Yeah this doesn't help anyone. Hope this thread disappears
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Yeah this doesn't help anyone. Hope this thread disappears

Why? Anything that spoils the image of the game must disappear??
  • Options
    DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Get ready for another single 20 energy node to farm on. Or maybe they’ll give us a level increase, and a new board of LS/DS Battles for 40 energy per node, and they make it 3 attempts per day again.

Yay!!!!.... I already have her 7*. :wink:
  • Options
    Honestly though, he might be right...
    Zombie/spirit to Cantina, MT to hard mode.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Atleast all 20 hard battles are full so get 2 shards when doing it, same with cantina where im expecting zombie and i can see spirit going into guild store
  • Options
    Hate to say I told you so, Talzin and other 2 newest Nightsisters = single hard node = 20 energy = thanks a lot CG
  • Options
    You say that like it's a bad thing. They could have been relegated to the Guild Events Store and then you'd just be complaining about having to decide between them or doing Hyoda or Wampa.

Their events aren't going away, so this isn't like Shore or Baze. These toons are not a single hard node farm because they have a recurring event that are now dropping twice per month.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Or they could have just left the events as the only way to get them beyond crystals and it would have taken a lot longer.

This is a welcome (and unsurprising) change.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH