Attack History

Is it possible to get attack and defend history in game, because in top5 fleet arena sometimes players attack me for 9-10 min but attack last 7:30min

Replies

• Options
    Smajly wrote: »
    Is it possible to get attack and defend history in game, because in top5 fleet arena sometimes players attack me for 9-10 min but attack last 7:30min

Maybe the refresh or one picks you up when the other drops you
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    I think a daily log of both attacks and defense is a QoL MUST in the future.

Don't need replays but who, what team and battle length would cover it.

I've had the same issue as OP and I think BazeMalbus probably hit the nail on the head but collating this info shouldn't be too tricky.

Hope this is high on the Devs radar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They kinda touched on this in the most recent QA and the way they stated it, it seems they want to give replay and they need a portion of that ability to give us any history. so it looks like its on the radar but no planned release yet.
    Animefangod1: I was wondering if it was possible and if you guys ever would add a feature where you could watch your battles with other players so you could see where you are having trouble in things like arena and TW?
    [CVG] We had battle replays and consequently being able to watch other allies battle in the scope for Territory Wars, but unfortunately they had to come out of our update in order for us to get it done in time. There is significant tech work required for synchronous gameplay events which we just don't have at the moment but would really love to do in the future.
    Sparrow: You mentioned battle replays are still a ways off, as a stop gap would it be possible/easier to let us see the team that attacked us in TW and its end state?
    [CVG] Would love to, but some of the tech required to preserve the history of the team that attacked you is needed as well. When we realized we couldn't get the battle replays in, we didn't want to ask the engineers to do the underlying tech first.
  • Options
    BazeMalbus wrote: »

I start pressing attack at 19:50 and i was already attacked, rank didnt change and i was able to attack in 19:59.
    I didnt stop pressing attack for 9min and when i try to finish attack,refresh and attack again, its imposible.
  • Options
    BazeMalbus wrote: »

I start pressing attack at 19:50 and i was already attacked, rank didnt change and i was able to attack in 19:59.
    I didnt stop pressing attack for 9min and when i try to finish attack,refresh and attack again, its imposible.

There holding there position so they don't lose rewards or holding you up so you don't bump someone else from getting rewards. Nothing you can do about it. Happens on almost every shard.