Game freezing

Not a complaint, just an observation, followed by a question. Ever since the last game update (sith raid) my game has been freezing when I enter raids and arena. Not all the time, maybe like 10% of the time entering a raid, with 9/10 happening in sith raid. Arena, is the same, about 10% of the time my game freezes. The first indication I have is the sound stutters like a scratched cd that is skipping, really fast. It's not my cache or memory, I always delete and re-download when a new version comes out, and my phone is a brand new Moto Z 2 force. My question, is anybody else running into this same problem?

Replies

• Options
    Nope. iPhone 6S new iOS download from last night. Runs real smooth.
  • Options
    Same here
    Happens 1/10 times as u said
  • Options
    Noticed something similar, but not a freeze. During the raid, everytime my toons attacked gg directly, the game would freeze up for milliseconds, sometimes even seconds, prior to showing the dmg numbers. This happened every single attack. Not a connection issue, already checked.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Me too. Figured it was just me.
  • DavieJG
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I get occasional freezes too. I think it's an Android 8 issue.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bugs and issue need to be posted and discussed at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>