Thrawn event

Your april calendar says still says april 12th start of this event end april 18th. And its april 12th and the event has not started. Going to be extrenely disapointed with this misleading because ive been staring at this start date for the past couple weeks desperatley wanting 7* thrawn

Replies

• Options
    It's not misleading, they have to push an update for it (and it's hard to account for global times) and it's currently only 2am in California
  • Options
    ZatyraJinn wrote: »
    Your april calendar says still says april 12th start of this event end april 18th. And its april 12th and the event has not started. Going to be extrenely disapointed with this misleading because ive been staring at this start date for the past couple weeks desperatley wanting 7* thrawn

It's April 11th. The update is due today so when the update has come, the Thrawn event will appear.
  • Options
    When you make a post being angry about an event that hasn’t started on April 12th and the date on the post is April 11th...
  • Options
    Don't forget, that they will add the Mythic Thrawn Event...so it is going to be a bit bigger update...which needs time. When the update will go out is already mentioned
  • Options
    ZatyraJinn wrote: »

How high were you when you wrote this ?

It's the 11th today and 3 AM in California
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
  • Options
    people here saying it's April 11th do some of you not realise it's April 12th in some countries but yeah it would more or likley be tailored to american times so give it 24 hours
  • Options
    Chill...it's on it's way.

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    people here saying it's April 11th do some of you not realise it's April 12th in some countries but yeah it would more or likley be tailored to american times so give it 24 hours

It's not the 12th anywhere on the planet yet. Unless this guy's posting from the moon, in which case he should be expecting timezone issues.

Edit: I take it back, it's currently 1am on the 12th in Kiribati.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I will admit they can seem a little misleading, because they do not put a timezone as a reference for the dates in the calendar, but fret not. They have an update slated for the 11th (in PST) so that update should carry the info to launch the timer/event.
  • Options
    I think the bigger issue is that we are supposed to get a weeks notice in the events section prior to an event. But if anyone pays attention to the forums you knew that Thrawn was coming.
  • Options
    The developers said they would give a week’s notice, but didn’t say where. They chose to give notice in the forums, and in case players have not been here before, there were several in-game links over the past couple weeks. That counts as keeping their word in my opinion.
  • Options
    Hahahaha wow. I wouldve sworn up and down it was the 12th today. I admit my mistake. Sorry fellas. At least it shows how much ive been anticipating the event to get my days wrong
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    They said they would give a week's notice for new events and events that had run more than twice would be in the event calendar. Thrawn is not new so it was on the forum calendar.

Yes, timezone issues can be frustrating. We are all excited.
  • Options
    wow.....