Ghosts of Dathomir - Nihilus Anihilate zero damage

ExSoldier
51 posts Member
edited April 2018
Have anybody experienced zero damage from Nihilus's Anihilate when executed on the Spirit Altar?

Replies

• Options
    Only use basic attacks on the Altar, other attacks don't do any damage.
  • Options
    Noticed that a while ago. @Humanoide that's not true.
  • Options
    specials etc does normal damage
    tried annihilate once, and yes it did nthn. some interaction probably with the "insta kill" ability as the altar might not be treated as raid boss, so its not 99 999 dmg, and it cant be insta killed. so it does nthn
    thats just my assumption
  • Options
    Rex's special is great here :)
  • Options

Baze special also :)
  • Options

Baze special also :)

You talking about his dispel? Yes that is, I was referring to rex doing big damage to the alter, felt accomplished after only having to go through 2 waves of nightsisters lol
  • Options
    You must use only base attacks vs altar.
  • Options
    You must use only base attacks vs altar.

no u dnt have to, special abilities works too. u just dnt crit vs the altar
  • Options
    I noticed this last time the event came around.
    I love pairing zVentress and Zavage on this event though, Ventress has her stacking offence and as soon as the health bar dips below 50% Savages special does finish the spirit alter in one hit unlike Nihilus
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah it was a little disappointing the first time I did that, but yes savage is an easy way to take it out.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yeah it was a little disappointing the first time I did that, but yes savage is an easy way to take it out.

Malak is also an easy way to take it out: He one-shots it with Drain Life :D WAI? :D