How often is the bounty Hunter event going to be?

I think it's important to know the frequency so I know if it's worth dropping the extra gear ony bounty Hunters fast or if I shouldn't worry about it much.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    vr09zapusscx.png

They were not being vague in the announcement to then tell us how often later. so as with any event, if it important for you to finish it, get ready as soon as you can so you dont miss it next time.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    vr09zapusscx.png

They were not being vague in the announcement to then tell us how often later. so as with any event, if it important for you to finish it, get ready as soon as you can so you dont miss it next time.

My guess is once per 2 months, let's see
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rare to me means probably less than that. but its all speculation
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    If it's as rare as Legendary events first return then it'll be quite a few more months until the first return. I would think that they'd want to showcase Bossk earlier though, so maybe next month after people have whaled on Bossk.
  • Options
    They are being vague in hopes you'll by all the Bounty Hunter cards in the store if you don't have them 7*, don't fool yourself. I'm sure there are plenty of players that can't do the rare event because they never farmed them since they were basically worthless.