[GIFs] SWGOH Reactions Thread

Replies

• If by "region" you mean my parents' house, then yeah. ;)

giphy.gif

(no really, I don't get how your parents have anything to do with what chat platforms you can and can't use)

:D Not sure why I found that graphic so funny.
    Well, I don't use chat platforms for anything else. If I did, it would just be for this game. And they don't want me getting "too involved" in this game, and they think that would signify that. Frankly, I'm pushing it just by playing it at all. I respect my parents and I'm abiding by their wishes.
    giphy.gif
    That said, I guess technically Slack is a "chat platform," and I do already use that. If I could find a guild that does too, I'd be golden.

I don't know if this is good or bad news, but hopefully good. Not sure people will drop discord, but if the new chat works great, some guilds might drop requiring it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=162s&v=CKECuzE_EKc
  • Yeah I saw that--I'm looking forward to the change!
    giphy.gif
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Ship update:

giphy.gif

But the recent pair of TW don't lead right into TB, so your guild has nothing fun to do for days:

giphy.gif
  • Meanwhile, when is the BH rework and Bossk coming to game...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Too many things are coming soon:

giphy.gif
  • Seems like maybe the devs bit off more than they can chew:
    5076013_orig.gif
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • I think they probably have it under control, they just made so many great videos of what's to come. Now I just want it to happen. Like I said, they should've given us a TB to distract us.

giphy.gif
  • Ship update:

giphy.gif

But when you realize the ships update doesn't include any new ships
    oh_i_get_it_chris_farley.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • A new ship pve table with its own energy, but no new ships...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Ship update:

giphy.gif

But when you realize the ships update doesn't include any new ships
    oh_i_get_it_chris_farley.gif

But they pledge to make ships you do have less terrible:

giphy.gif
  • As great as the videos detailing what's coming, I'm ok with not knowing and having those type of vids released much closer to launch. As soon as you say it's coming, even the best of us are like 'Now? Now? Ok......how about now?'

giphy.gif
  • As great as the videos detailing what's coming, I'm ok with not knowing and having those type of vids released much closer to launch. As soon as you say it's coming, even the best of us are like 'Now? Now? Ok......how about now?'

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think the vids are great. I feel informed, like I know tons about what's coming. They're doing great with the outreach. Frankly, they're smart not to give an actual time for release, that always bites them.

Had to laugh at CG Carrie worrying we'd be sick of her voice in the quest vid. No, it's awesome to have a soothing female voice tell you how awesome something will be even if that voice says you can't have it yet. :p

giphy.gif

• I couldn't help but notice she said they're always busiest at the end of the year, since that's when the movies come out. But there's a movie coming in May, so is all this coming to us in... May???
    tenor.gif
  • I couldn't help but notice she said they're always busiest at the end of the year, since that's when the movies come out. But there's a movie coming in May, so is all this coming to us in... May???
    tenor.gif

Statistically, they will eventually have to give us something big in August.

giphy.gif
  • Reading the BH rework, and then the Bossk kit reveal:
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • Contracts:

giphy.gif
  • When you work hard to make you Rogue One team better, but they still struggle with the SM:

giphy.gif

But you'll be ok. Jyn can revive anyone who dIes. Jyn dies:

giphy.gif
  • That feel when you're (temporarily) number one in Territory Battles:

giphy.gif

But when they do pass you up:

giphy.gif

When your guild is going for a new star record, and you can't wait (and also because Kal mentioned Jyn):

giphy.gif
  • UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    That feel when you're (temporarily) number one in Territory Battles:

giphy.gif

But when they do pass you up:

giphy.gif

When your guild is going for a new star record, and you can't wait (and also because Kal mentioned Jyn):

giphy.gif

We're also going for a new star record. And I like me some strong female characters, and Jyn saved me from some awful decisions I made on building R1 teams. She also is vital in my soloing Rancor, as I still get hit every once in a while.

giphy.gif

Post edited by UrbanSpacemanKAL on
  • When you find out that Payouts in the new Contract system are locked until G8, and your BHs are all at G7:
    giphy.gif
  • ChunBurap
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Dang, failing to post a picture. But it was funny, trust me

2950v1.jpg
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Fixed it for you @ChunBurap , img was within [ url] brackets, which was the problem
  • Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    Fixed it for you @ChunBurap , img was within [ url] brackets, which was the problem

Thanks Sunnie!
  • Bounty Hunters are here!

giphy.gif
  • When you find out that Payouts in the new Contract system are locked until G8, and your BHs are all at G7:
    giphy.gif

Also applicable: When you find out Payouts need omega's.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • My reaction after watching a recent video in which @CG_Carrie discusses the 3 year vision path for the game, and her (correct) belief that this game has potential to exist in terms of decades:

Latest-Game-of-Thrones-Memes.jpg

giphy.gif
  • When you've been largely ignoring the Mod system, and you decide it's about time you up your mod game. Then you start learning the system, what's good and what's not...
    giphy.gif
    Not to mention how much credits it costs.
    giphy.gif
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    When you've been largely ignoring the Mod system, and you decide it's about time you up your mod game. Then you start learning the system, what's good and what's not...
    giphy.gif
    Not to mention how much credits it costs.
    giphy.gif

Warrior's video on mods is probably the only gamechanger video I'd actually recommend people watch, haven't seen a text-guide quite as comprehensive (maybe I should write one?).

Here's the video if you didn't know which one I was talking about:

When your guild spends an hour talking about how the guild leader needs to update the raid-times in the banner (because he randomly changed them to begin with), then the guild leader drops in for a minute to talk about fighter jets and we try to remind him to change it, but then he's all "back to work" several minutes after we do. I see you bossman, I see you trolling:

giphy.gif
  • When your guild doesn't have to do a meticulously planned attack anymore and has moved on to a standard 24 hr 0 damage / FFA format.

giphy.gif