Thoughts on a bright tomorrow in SWGOH

Prev1
I'm only a 2-3 year game vet, and have a roster that rolls pretty deep. In sight of new characters like Bossk and the revamp of the bounty hunter fraction, I find myself wondering whats next? Will we have a C-3PO(thinking unlocked by ewoks)? Maybe a Trade Federation Fraction With its own Capitol ship? What would you see in a bright tomorrow? JarJar Binks?

Replies

• Options
    Revan
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see more sith (more accessible too) also maybe jango fett, I’m just a fan of those duel pistols
  • Options
    I had the same conversation live with some fellow game nuts like us. We were like if traya is so strong who can really challenge her lead besides like a Revan or jedi Luke or maybe even Bane unless you go really old republic seems most new characters added would be weak and be "holotable" strong but I'd love a ship raid on deathstar and maybe even a dark side raid we came up with instead of always fighting bad guys in raid fight from empire perspective. I'd personally love to see Revan and Bane and maybe even Mara Jade.
  • Options
    I think Jango Fett would be a great addition to the game with the bounty hunter rework going on as well as a potential synergy with clones and boba. It’s unfortunate to see ugnaught and corusaunt underworld police make an appearance before an actual cool character
  • Options
    Maybe CG give us the "dying Vader" when they run out of new ideas for more Han toons?
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke, surely....

one day :cry:
  • Options
    I so badly want to see Salacious B. Crumb in this game, primarily for his sadistic, yet adorable, little laugh. He could potentially be a great taunter. It would also be a nice tie-in with Jabba and his palace buddies.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Supreme Leader Snoke, surely....

one day :cry:

Which half?

Of course it's fun to speculate and wonder...but nobody has any way of knowing...

I really, really, really wanted Bossk and now he's here I'm kinda nonplussed about the whole thing...hmm...
  • Options
    My magic 8-ball knows everything. Too bad I don't remember where I put it...
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I so badly want to see Salacious B. Crumb in this game, primarily for his sadistic, yet adorable, little laugh. He could potentially be a great taunter. It would also be a nice tie-in with Jabba and his palace buddies.

Oh yes, something like Chopper's taunt + evasion, except turned up to 11. Like, low health but a lot of evasion while taunting. Although, seeing the sentiment here about the TIE fighter, this might lead to some broken phones...
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    the game has so many more possibilities for characters. I think they are just scratching the surface.
  • Options
    Jedi rework!
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    All we know for sure is no porkins.
  • Options
    May will be Solo movie toon. Already confirmed a new young chewie and han. Other unprecised toon from solo movie too....
  • Bauer
    54 posts Member
    Options
    We need snoke, jango, hux, possibly revan and definitely jedi Luke:D
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Bauer wrote: »
    We need snoke, jango, hux, possibly revan and definitely jedi Luke:D

what will be hux's special be?tough as nails seeming on first round every round after gets weaker and whinier? XD

When Poe is present on the opposing team, Hux's name is changed to Hugs and he must attack Poe if able.
  • Shadowind_Prime
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Geonosis Territory Battle?
    Kessel Run Ship Raid?
    Or a Naboo Invasion Special Event?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Geonosis Territory Battle?
    Kessel Run Ship Raid?
    Or a Naboo Invasion Special Event?

Oh yes, bring the Gungans! I would actually welcome them in the game, they certainly make more sense than Ewoks. Although I wouldn't mind leaving Jar Jar out...
  • Options
    Um, Kalisi from Game of Thrones is in the new Han movie. They should put her in but give her all her GoT powers. Mother of Dragons! Why not, we have zombies....
  • Attackoftherevans
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Um, Kalisi from Game of Thrones is in the new Han movie. They should put her in but give her all her GoT powers. Mother of Dragons! Why not, we have zombies....

Who is kalisi? I've never heard of person named this in game of thrones... I've heard of a person named daenerys, but never someone named kalisi. Also if emilia Clarke is in solo u know the movie will have terrible acting and will probably be worse than the last jedi

Edited to fix stupid autocorrect which of course never works except to make one look stupid and unknowledgeable.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, because if there's one thing Star Wars has been known for since 1977, it's the consistently high level of acting....... Take a lap, hater.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Wrotton
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Super star destroyer raid
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options

Who is kalisi? I've never heard of person named this in game of thrones... I've heard of a person named daenerys, but never someone named kalisi. Also if emilia Clarke is in solo u know the movie will have terrible acting and will probably be worse than the last jedi

Edited to fix **** autocorrect which of course never works except to make one look **** and unknowledgeable.

I mean, you look dumb and unknowledgeable anyway.
  • Options

Edited to fix **** autocorrect which of course never works except to make one look **** and unknowledgeable.

So you don’t know Star Wars was not released on May 4th. And you don’t know the title that Daenerys goes by that every person calls her in every episode since she married Kal Drago? I guess Disneyland opened on May 5, 1955, man walked on the moon in 1982 when the Columbia landed in the Sea of Copernicus, Stan Lee created Marvel in 2008. /sarcasm and just ribbing ya. Don’t take it personal.
  • Options
    I would love to see C3PO!
    His basic could be like HY, no damage, but buffing allies. When defeated he could collapse into a pile of parts, giving a new ability - "Re-assemble" that would grant something like a team cleanse or Tenacity Up. And, of course, mad synergy with R2.
    Also, Geonesis Padme (torn midriff and all!). Give her Attacker and Support abilities. And weird swing-y synergy with Jedi Knight Anakin and Obi-Wan.
    Jabba Sail Barge Raid!
    Death Star Trench Run!
    And (of course) Mythic Jar-Jar. ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Moogaroosh wrote: »
    I would love to see C3PO!
    His basic could be like HY, no damage, but buffing allies. When defeated he could collapse into a pile of parts, giving a new ability - "Re-assemble" that would grant something like a team cleanse or Tenacity Up. And, of course, mad synergy with R2.
    Also, Geonesis Padme (torn midriff and all!). Give her Attacker and Support abilities. And weird swing-y synergy with Jedi Knight Anakin and Obi-Wan.
    Jabba Sail Barge Raid!
    Death Star Trench Run!
    And (of course) Mythic Jar-Jar. ;)

Ooooh, Jar Jar legendary, and in the mythic tier he would show his true face - Darth Jar Jar! Of course, this would be truly unbeatable event, because nobody beats Darth Jar Jar...
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ooooh, Jar Jar legendary, and in the mythic tier he would show his true face - Darth Jar Jar! Of course, this would be truly unbeatable event, because nobody beats Darth Jar Jar...

Because if Darth Jar Jar doesn't kill you on purpose, he sometimes kills you by accident. "Meesa gonna teach you the power of the - oopsie"