• newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    sigh
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Call him whatever you want to call him. Will he be useful? I don't know, you tell us, you're the one that did it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    Will he be useful

This would have been a good question before the title statement was true.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair it's sometimes hard to know until you try it.

I still laughed though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Uhh....not really
  • Options
    Proud of you, OP. I told my guild I was going to zeta Greedo, they threatened to excommunicate me. LOL.
  • Options
    Well, if you consider a single turn stun on a single toon that will probably be cleansed before aforementioned toon takes its next turn, then yes it will be useful. I personally think you just wasted 20 zeta mats, but that's just my opinion
  • ReyCharles
    279 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I didn't realize that was a zeta ability. You wasted resources man, greedo will be good with no stun. No single stun is worth a zeta, why you or anyone making g this stuff up would think so is ridiculous..... No offense
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    His zeta should be more. Buff Greezo!
  • Options
    The stun seems like a nice touch, but not really amazing.
    Anyway, I say we call him Greedz
  • Options
    Cross fingers and hope he doesn’t still suck.
  • Options
    I would do zGreedo. Zader and Zhrawn naming format drive me nuts.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    How many zetas are you sitting on that you did that before the two that “need” to go on Bosssk and frankly IG88 or Bobba???

So confused, I also don’t believe you so unless there’s a screenshot or gg account I’m calling bull or a @cubsfanhan bad bet.
  • Options
    The zeta is a step to arena viability.

Can't see it being useful in pve at all.

Time will tell if bossk is good enough.
  • Options
    I think Greedo got the best rework of the BH and a zeta on his is, at least in my opinion, so far the best of the Greedo/Dengar/IG88 group.

I doubt I will even do Dengar (it seems very poor) and IG88 will probably get done though I don't see that much utility to it.

Yes, I've done it myself. Yes, I think it's a great zeta.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Interestingly, Greedo still has room for one more zeta, on his leadership ability. Which it needs, since Greedo has arguably the worst leadership ability of the bounty hunters.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Actually for the few in my discord server that zeta’d him they have had nothing but good remarks to say about it. Some have even mentioned him being the best of the reworked Bh now. Personally I’m saving up for bozzk but that’s me
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Has anyone looked at the OP's roster? I haven't, but if you have a bunch of zetas on your key toons and you're just looking for something different to do with your next zeta, it doesn't really matter how great it is.

I still laughed though.
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Swgoh darthputnam for my roster
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    Options
    I definitely have Zreedo
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    to be fair, zreedo and greezo both sound horrible xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    That's really the best judge of a zeta, if you can't make a good name for your toon with it, don't do it.
  • Options
    Zeedo
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    Options
    I just want everyone to know that things have been going really well for me since I zeta’d greedo. I’ve been getting zeta materials from the daily challenges AND I got a full carbanti from the pit tonight!!!
  • Options
    Gzeedo
  • Options
    I just want everyone to know that things have been going really well for me since I zeta’d greedo. I’ve been getting zeta materials from the daily challenges AND I got a full carbanti from the pit tonight!!!

A small compensation for you from cg/ea
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Only one of these could possibly be related to your Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzredo, and even that is questionable.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    That's really the best judge of a zeta, if you can't make a good name for your toon with it, don't do it.

So basically never equiping a zeta again? xD
    Save water, drink champagne!