wampa in heroic sith raid

I have just got wampa to g11. no zeta's. I would like to use him in HSR. I already have a Nute (l), leia, gk, HY, sabine team. I am not sure where else to use wampa w/out using GK and sabine as well.

any ideas for comp's for Wampa?

also, for HSR, are the zeta's needed on wampa? seem more necessary for arena/pvp than raids

Replies

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    yes. his lead works well w/ leia in stealth. I was trying to use a wampa build w/out using sabine/gk/hy
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Nice, I wanna try those in Arena one day...but farming is slow
  • Options
    ive seen teams w/ boba lead, sabine, gk, wamp, and a healer but now that BH got a rework, was trying to save boba for a primary bh team
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAyEJ2W0V0dfd5R_aNNRCA
    this guy's channel has loads of wampa stuff including sith raid stuff.
    I stole his Old ben (L), thrawn, kenobi, sabine and wampa team to do 2m+ / 4%+ scores consistandly, no zeta's needed.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    Options
    I run GK lead, Wampa, Sabine, Hoda, Thrawn. My best is 3.2 million in phase 2. Hoda escapes literally every time, so you can recycle him into a Nute lead, Leia, Hoda, 2 heavy tank team capable of a million with good RNG.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    yes. his lead works well w/ leia in stealth. I was trying to use a wampa build w/out using sabine/gk/hy

With AA lead, Leia, GK and HY + 1 non—rebel(f.ex. Wampa) will make a solid team for phase 2. Let Leia get max stacks. Removing stacks from the others also trigger an assist through AA lead. You could do 1—2% on heroic.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

With AA lead, Leia, GK and HY + 1 non—rebel(f.ex. Wampa) will make a solid team for phase 2. Let Leia get max stacks. Removing stacks from the others also trigger an assist through AA lead. You could do 1—2% on heroic.

thanks for all the advice guys, and the links, some great vid's. so I'm thinking of just abondoning the the nute lead, leia, gk, hy, sabine team for now and doing the wampa. at least until i can get OB geared and run a team w/ him. the issues seems to be w/ AA lead teams we need a non rebel tank otherwise, can call the tank instead of leia for the assist
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    zVader (L), Wampa, DN, Thrawn, Ewok Elder

Works in all phases
  • Options
    Crowny wrote: »
    zVader (L), Wampa, DN, Thrawn, Ewok Elder

Works in all phases

can you get vaders dots to stick on any of the phases in heroic sith? I know this works in tank, but can land any dots in sith raid (heroic)
  • SethRogan
    23 posts Member
    Options
    @angrythumbs vaders dots never stick. Would need to use a toon like zid to have them land.

Read this google doc to find good teams for your guild.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gR4l7BWevKgL9zzMlVuCsdOpyp-rPS6bvtrV4dGcY5c/preview#
  • Options
    wow, thanks!!!