Is Deathmark Bugged?

Naz83
30 posts Member
Has anyone else had the issue, where Deathtroopers deathmark disappears at the next characters turn, from the target? I had a the following enemy team CLS lead, Raid Han, Chaze, R2. Chirrut did not used his cleanse ability. First i have put deathmark on CLS, disappeared, then on Baze, also disappeared, next on R2, and disappeared again. I have killed off Raid Han first, and i tried to put DM after that on the other team. Few of my guildmates are having the same issue sometimes.

Replies

• Options
    CLS clears debuffs. The others I have been noticing “drop” specials like DM and Shock for no apparent reason.
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    Options
    if R2 combat analysis is zeta'd it cleanses Light Side allies on a critical hit
    those teams crit a lot.
    so you apply DM or shock, they counter or on their next turn attack they hit a crit and self-cleanse
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    if R2 combat analysis is zeta'd it cleanses Light Side allies on a critical hit
    those teams crit a lot.
    so you apply DM or shock, they counter or on their next turn attack they hit a crit and self-cleanse

Did not even realize that with R2, thank you for explaining. Makes sense now.