When is 6/7* mods due?

Emmant
93 posts Member
The background for this topic is that I feel I am spending an excessive amount of time on mod management, which is not particularly fun.

I realize that due to meeting expectations, taking account for delays and so on and so forth, a specific time is not going to be announced, however;

In the spirit of the new communication paradigm, would it be possible to address this to some extend with whatever degree of disclaim?

In the current state, is this:
A) high priority?
B) something imminent or further out?
B.1) Any sort of working timeline?

Here every bit would help, like “without errors, it’s 3 months” or “don’t expect this in the next 3 months” would be of great value to my approach to the game, and give me quite a bit more quality of life within, being able to reduce/intensify my time investment in this field

Thanks I’m advance :)

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing they’ve said is no time soon.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    tomorrow
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    But to be honest unless a decent crit damage purple/gold mod with 5 speed secondary shows up, i mostly pass on mod farming for now
  • Options
    I believe the next title update may have 6/7 dot mods. If I had to guess, it will definitely be here this year. I believe there is a good chance it's released this summer, if not later this month.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I believe the next title update may have 6/7 dot mods. If I had to guess, it will definitely be here this year. I believe there is a good chance it's released this summer, if not later this month.

I thought TU12 was ships 2.0? Mods 2.0 can wait for another 10 years if you ask me (which no one does).
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    According to this interview, it's tied to some major outstanding design questions, and the release of 6/7 dot mods may be their vessel for a complete overhaul to the mod system.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »

I thought TU12 was ships 2.0? Mods 2.0 can wait for another 10 years if you ask me (which no one does).

How long do you think mods version 2 can wait? ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are not due. So yeah....
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »

Don't listen to anyone who says "if I had to guess." ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I think next week
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Poor the week after
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    More likely early September.
    Still not a he.