what kind of TB will come next time?

Once EA said previous tb reward will be distributed, we thought they talk about previous rebel tb. Half of my guild were waiting 1 month for rebel tb since most of us are missing 1 ROLO shard to active her. Is rebel TB coming as next one, or we have to wait one other month?

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    dark side as the light side was cancelled due to the update
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »

It wasn't canceled, it was rescheduled. They have gave us dstb rewards as compensation, seems odd they would make it so long without being able to get the light side rewards.
  • Options
    Jedi versus Separatists would be nice. Give them a reason to rework Geonosians and Dooku and Greivous and relevant droids at the same time, especially if Geo Ships are going to be more of a thing now.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

It wasn't canceled, it was rescheduled. They have gave us dstb rewards as compensation, seems odd they would make it so long without being able to get the light side rewards.

It was originally going to be rescheduled..... Then, instead of rescheduling, they decided to cancel and issue rewards.... Next one will be dark side TB
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

It was originally going to be rescheduled..... Then, instead of rescheduling, they decided to cancel and issue rewards.... Next one will be dark side TB

yes but ds reward was issued... it's a stupid thing to run ds tb again. :(
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

yes but ds reward was issued... it's a **** thing to run ds tb again. :(

There is likely a reason they issued DS rewards..... Likely something technical
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi versus Separatists would be nice. Give them a reason to rework Geonosians and Dooku and Greivous and relevant droids at the same time, especially if Geo Ships are going to be more of a thing now.

I don't think you're answering the question that was asked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I don't think you're answering the question that was asked.

Rereading it, you're right. I went by title and overlooked the topic. My apologies.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options

really?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170768/canceled-territory-battles-rewards-coming-today#latest
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    they gave DSTB rewards due to that being the last TB rewards you got, it was easier and more than likely the info for last LSTB was either to long ago or long lost in the database.
  • Options

really?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170768/canceled-territory-battles-rewards-coming-today#latest

In the previous update, he used the word rescheduled. I can't be blamed for his lack of precision. It makes more sense to have lstb next, but we're dealing with cg here, so who knows? Maybe tbs are just canceled forever.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like it'll be LS next time, but I don't think they've confirmed anything at this point.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

really?

In the previous update, he used the word rescheduled. I can't be blamed for his lack of precision. It makes more sense to have lstb next, but we're dealing with cg here, so who knows? Maybe tbs are just canceled forever.
    Degs29 wrote: »
    I feel like it'll be LS next time, but I don't think they've confirmed anything at this point.

It will be dark side TB next time.... They are getting us back on schedule after the update....
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    Options

really?

Degs29 wrote: »

It will be dark side TB next time.... They are getting us back on schedule after the update....

So, we'll be getting 2 dark side TB rewards back to back? Why didn't they give us LS rewards this time?

IMO the time between territory battles is too long. It should start as soon as TW is over instead of waiting days after for it to begin, then waiting another week to get the rewards.