My counter team not countering like before the update

Botzone1
167 posts Member
Has some thing gone wrong here? My Titans CLS lead doesnt want to counter to its full potential,

Replies

• Options
    My CLS teams are still countering like normal so sadly just bad RNG on your half
  • crzydroid
    7348 posts Moderator
    Options
    Could you provide more details? Remember that Vader's AoE can't be countered now, and a few other attacks. Also, Daze prevents it.
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Vader Im aware cannot be countered. When DN uses his Drain force and EP uses his Power of the darkside and Sion uses his torment, I get maybe 1 to 2 toons retaliate. Before the updates I was getting 3-5 attacking. Yes I aware toons cannot attack if EP renders them stunned, But those that survive do a minimal to no amount of countering.
    I have switched to Rex for a better chance to defeat them, since I was relying previously on their counter to weaken them enough for a quick kill.
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    Options
    My CLS teams are still countering like normal so sadly just bad RNG on your half

If thats the case then yeah its RNG but I battle nightmare teams everyday to get to the top payouts. So I have been familiar with who does what where. Once it becomes muscle memory, theres obvious when you notice these things.
  • crzydroid
    7348 posts Moderator
    Options
    Botzone1 wrote: »
    Vader Im aware cannot be countered. When DN uses his Drain force and EP uses his Power of the darkside and Sion uses his torment, I get maybe 1 to 2 toons retaliate. Before the updates I was getting 3-5 attacking. Yes I aware toons cannot attack if EP renders them stunned, But those that survive do a minimal to no amount of countering.
    I have switched to Rex for a better chance to defeat them, since I was relying previously on their counter to weaken them enough for a quick kill.

Did they dodge? So many things coyld be happening. You really need to provide a full account of details or video.
  • DarthArt
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Ok for me, just a bad rng
  • Options
    I have noticed something different too. I use Titans and something is off