Time to de-OP new Scoundrels: Sith Raid Killers!

They make it to Enrage. Must de-OP. Worth every penny of the $1500 it took to destroy the raid.

beybudshpna6.jpeg
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Options
    Looks more like someone who has no idea how to play them
    Money doesnt equal skill or understanding of Mechanics
    And neither lando nor nest is there
    So most likely not 1500 Bucks spent here
  • Options

It seemed to do fairly well so idk what you're referring to. They are new characters and everyone is still learning how to use them so no need to be critical
  • Options

Don't be so hard. I thought it was a good score?!

300 x 4 plus gear. Add another $400 for Vet Chew Chew.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Yes money well spent, I can see that. I’m sure @Balthasar666 sees that value @SnakesOnAPlane.
    I mean who doesn’t want that fabulous score in HSTR?

It’s a game changer!
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    What exactly is de-OP? Is this some new internet slang I haven't heard before or just something that was made up?
  • Options
    It’s what happens when they release such OP toons like those above, the damage they deal is unspeakable!

So we must expect them to be de-OP as in no longer so powerful and impactful!
  • Options
    I can share in your "Sense of Pride and Accomplishment" but clearly you lack the OP pieces to the puzzle. ZETA'S So please farm those pieces for a few months and you will clearly be able to do a high amount of DMG and then it can get nerf'd for that real "Sense of Pride and Accomplishment" of throwing your phone against the wall.
  • Options
    What exactly is de-OP? Is this some new internet slang I haven't heard before or just something that was made up?

I'm guessing it means "devs nerf team because it is actually effective in raid" (in the same sense of how JTR was nerfed for "outshining" other "equally viable" teams).
  • Options
    Can I ask what tier of STR this is?
  • Options
    Jesus man, you really don't have anything better to blow money on?
  • Options
    This is trash damage isn’t it? Am I just not picking up on the sarcasm?
  • Options
    Over Powered = OP
    De-Over Power and Equalize = DOPE

DOPE the Prepared squad now!
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Roguesaber wrote: »
    It’s what happens when they release such OP toons like those above, the damage they deal is unspeakable!

So we must expect them to be de-OP as in no longer so powerful and impactful!

Why not just use the word we already have for that that everyone else uses? Nerf. It is even less characters.
  • MoBlaq
    583 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I knew they $ucked by the long dialog of abilities...Like the new pheonix...
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    The OP was being sarcastic, I hope.

Maybe lando makes it all work?
    How do they fair on phase 1 and nihilus 4? I thought the was the purpose of the new non-dispellable buffs.

I hope there is something missing, because this is terrible @ a 1500 pricetag.