June month of the jedi

We got the month of the sith so we should hav e the month of the jedi! In my opinion, Grand master yoda rework is only th tip of the Ice berg just like vader/palpatine rework was! I clearly see 3 Marquee character incoming with one of them having a similar event of mother Talzin

I espect that the main character will be Meetra Surik with 2 other minion type of character just like ( Sith trooper, Sith assassin's and Sith Marauder)

This is how I see Meetra Surik kit :
Light Side, Jedi, Attacker

Basic : Saber Strike
Deal Physical domage to the target enemy and dispel her debuff and aply it to the target enemy. This attack cant be evaded or resisted. Deal double domage agaist sith

Special : Force push
Deal special domage to all enemy. For each buff or debuff this attack deal 5% more domage. This attack ignore protection.

Unique : Jedi Exiles
Meetra Surik gain 20% offence for each sith enemy, at the start of each of her turn, she inflict stagger to a random enemy and it can be resisted

Unique :
While Meetra Surik is alive, her and all jedi aly have +30% protection and 15% armor penetration

Replies

• TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    They better hurry, month is 2/3 over already.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Emmant
    93 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Dont worry - its august soon
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options

Nah, they are too busy with communication...
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Emmant wrote: »

Dont worry - its august soon

2.7/10.0

Lots of points deducted for reusing the same stale joke yet again, a point adding for combining the two in a single joke.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    Options
    I mean they have stated many times they dont do 1 character at a time they look at the whole faction. The fact that we are getting a yoda kit rework first is most likely to make it fall in line with the new mythic tier of his event.

I fully expect the jedi's time to come SOONtm
  • Options
    Probably more like Jedi July... sounds like it has a ring to it for office work. "How's your Jedi July project coming everyone? July is almost here."

Just a hunch and wishfull thinking.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    June is the month of Solo. Yoda is something of a quirk. Probably made higher priority by being a featured toon for the Sith raid. I suspect we will see an Anakin rework drop at some seemingly random moment, before we get a pass at the Jedi faction itself.

Or maybe Jedi is the tempo for July and the most important one is popping in early, who knows? Once the Solo releases are done, there's no huge franchise-wide events getting in the way for a good, long time.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    who knows?

Most important two words and punctuation mark right there.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    who knows?

Most important two words and punctuation mark right there.

Indeed. It is just all speculation.
  • Options
    I WANT PONG KRELL!!!!!
  • Options
    I WANT PONG KRELL!!!!!

that'd be pretty neat.