Content Update 7/25/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• flux_rono
    2122 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Versatti wrote: »
    When can we expect the Squad Arena, Galactic War and Cantina stores to get new farmable toons?

NEVER.
    devs said they will NEVER get new shards added to the store
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    When can we expect the Squad Arena, Galactic War and Cantina stores to get new farmable toons?

Never. They've stated that was meant for shard shop currency now.

Well hopefully if we complain enough, they will change their mind.....wait.....I’m talking about CG here....nvm. We get poo’ed on again.
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    Options

Never. They've stated that was meant for shard shop currency now.
    flux_rono wrote: »

NEVER.

Thanks for the info. :)
  • Options
    Crystal and credit is better any character that we cannot mix out.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Its too bad this update broke my ship challenges, Store and Events
  • Options
    Wait a second, I cannot believe I just realized this is the same company who made the battlefront 2 and same company who made last jedi. This explains a lot of questions I have.
  • Options
    Wait a second, I cannot believe I just realized this is the same company who made the battlefront 2 and same company who made last jedi. This explains a lot of questions I have.

Yeah, no. Unless you are counting Disney for both but even then they only fronted the bill.
  • Options
    cvv0cc1qhaik.jpg
    Which character will be there? (TW rewards)
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

NEVER.

They also said that communication would be better.....so....yea. Just because they say it doesn’t mean it can’t be changed. I would say if we continue to ask, maybe we will get it, but CG has a history of not listening to the player base
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Horusz wrote: »
    cvv0cc1qhaik.jpg

Too many players finish HSTR already, so they need another toy for the whales and something new to break up guilds?
    Edit: Oh, it appears everywhere, not just in the 160M+ bracket. That's not so bad, at least some new character we can realistically obtain.
    Post edited by Nauros on
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Any Chance You Might Fix Your Loading Issue? 0 response so far. Thanks
  • Options
    This update killed my ability to get out of the Cantina. It’s now unplayable.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    cvv0cc1qhaik.jpg

@CG_SBCrumb explanation for this would be good...

its a bug, search function is good!!!
  • Options
    cvv0cc1qhaik.jpg

bbbbbbbb8888
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Do we know if the Sith Fighter marquee is intended to only have one tier of difficulty regardless if you are level 60 or 85?? In the regular character Marquees there is a tier at level 20(min level for event) that scales up to 50 then another tier at 70 and I assume another at 80+. It's very frustrating using a level 63 account whose ships can't take more than 2 hits(and the ackbar AE with two assists usually one shots anything but the sith fighter). I hit level 60 during the Lando event and had no problem completing the marquee for that ship.
  • Options
    I don't think it's pulling the player's capital ship for the Sith Fighter event, as stated in the Known Issues post. I have a 7* Executrix and it's shorting me one reinforcement and telling me I need a 7* CapShip, despite having one.
  • Options
    MntMan wrote: »
    StMagus wrote: »
    I am deeply shocked that my choice of phone (ios) puts me at a disadvantage here. Are ea doing something illegal here? Why are they discriminating against my operating system? I have spent a lot of money on this game. But I will never again. I am so dissapointed I am ready to quit the game I love. But first I will talk to my lawyer to find out if they can legally do this. Why devs? Why risk unhappy players over this? Does google pay more than all us hardcore swgoh players?

Lots of funny stuff today, but this may be the funniest. I can't stop laughing. First I'd have to entertain that you have a lawyer. Like you have one on retainer or something. Which if that was the case you'd probably have enough money to not care about this. Anyways given the statement and what you're asking about you're either pretty young and don't have actually have one or you are confusing knowing a lawyer or someone who went to law school with having an attorney. If you actually had an attorney you'd probably be the kind of person that uses them frequently or requires them for business or personal use and you'd probably be versed enough in law at the very 100,000 foot level to know that this is an absurd thing to say or even think would have some merit in court.

But let's get beyond that and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you have a lawyer. All lawed up, briefcase in hand, plenty of extra manila folders and a white board to draw up his case and wearing Perry Mason suspenders, ready like a pitbull to go after whatever you bring them. What cracks me up even more is the money you'd spend for your lawyers time to have him hear out this case and look into it for you. What does he charge you? Is it in 10 minute increments? If so you'd be lucky I guess. Maybe he'd just charge you for 10 minutes and let you know you just wasted 10 minutes of time. Maybe though he'd get a kick out of it too and drag it out a little longer ($$$$$).

Anyways have fun with that and thanks for the laugh. It was needed this AM and my day looks brighter already.

Haha! Great reply! Happy to have got a few laughs out of my remark!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    I edited my comment and it lost a filter on one word and now it disappeared? o.O I would have just removed the word if I knew that would happen after a edit :p

I've brought your post back to life so ya should be set now. ;)

<3 Thanks!
    Even after realising all that I had typed, its oh so hard to not want to break my bank account for kotor toons ;-; But I must be patienttttt
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it's pulling the player's capital ship for the Sith Fighter event, as stated in the Known Issues post. I have a 7* Executrix and it's shorting me one reinforcement and telling me I need a 7* CapShip, despite having one.

Same.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    Options

Examine one of your ships from the battle menu where you select your lineup, then hit the back button. All reserve slots will open up. Although I can only manage to get 2 reinforcements out half the time at level 63. The option to have a situational reliever to choose from does seem like it would be quite handy though.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Event gives you a capital ship just like it gives you the sith fighter. It’s pre set 4 star Tarkin with 2 zetas.
  • Options
    Also thanks for fixing that lobot bug instead of the Sith raid.

You win the Galaxy far, far away interwebs...
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Why Bastila was super nerfed in This release? Jedis receiving a lot of debuffs and damage. I screen record 2 fights in a row that i lost today for teams that i easy beated Last days, but in my New Phone The few minutes of that 2 fights have 700mb, to show, but i kept to prove.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    I just lost to a Bastila team for the first time about 10 minutes ago, I had won like 80 in a row before that. I hope this information is helpful.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Sith raid sucks more.

Sith raids rewards are still terrible

Ship challenges are still kitteningly difficult for us lesser mortals.

CG are still silent and/or hiding on Reddit (the one place I will never find them, well played).

Game is still better than MSF

My roster is growing increasingly cluttered by 3* toons, nearly all of whom are light side

TVF lost to Bastila

Here concludes my content update. Hope you all feel super informed.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    lfazf082bo7q.png4xzq6lelmuuq.png
    Teams that i won 10/10 before the update now i lost 10/10. The Zeta was top before the update because you dont received debuffs, now always receive debuffs. I needed 10 sith raids to build 2 equipments XII, now her Zeta and equipments XII become total wast of money and time. Will The devs let remove her Zeta and equipments XII to other Heroes? Only did because they said she would not be nerfed like The pictures prove
  • Options
    CG hasn't added any of these new characters to fleet hard nodes. Seemed like a logical thing to do to combine the long wait times of Cantina recharge with the attempt limit of hard nodes. Now, if the fleet nodes are an "in addition to" to chars added on hard nodes and cantina, that'll be most impressive.

I think that is what they will eventually do. They have open spots for it
  • jstehly
    108 posts Member
    Options
    So tired of marquee events........I know they maximize cash return for the game, but they feel tired now
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    jstehly wrote: »
    So tired of marquee events........I know they maximize cash return for the game, but they feel tired now

They also maximize character returns for free players over the variety of bad release methods they had before Marquees were introduced. It's win-win.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.