Question about Vader first

Hi

I just battled thisTeam ojoypq43qgyh.png

I have a bastilla lead jedi team (http://swgoh.gg/u/donmanolito/squads/112999/). And I wonder why there vader comes first. Here the details:

My grandmaster yoda has 215 speed and with bastillas lead hey should get 15% turn meter. So I should start with 247.

There Vader has 160 Speed and with his unique he gets 8x5 Speed for my jedi team and 8x4 Speed for his allys. So 160 plus 72 bonus. Thats 232.

The palpatine lead should not give him any speed bonus because he first has to inflict a debuff first.

So what do I miss?

Replies

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    He gets another 16 from OB & Ezra as they're Rebels too
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    He gets 5 x 8 from his allies too - ep is sith & empire
  • Options
    1st ur math is off
    bastilla gives 15% so your 215 speed yoda becomes: 215/0.85=252 speed (and yes i tested those stuff out)
    cauz u starts at 15% tm, so ur 215 speed need to cover the remaining 85% only, hence the math logic.

Second ur also wrong about vader
    he gets 8x5 from your team and 8x7 from his, he counts palpa twice (empire+sith) and he counts himself twice.
    This can be seen if u look at the coding details of the ability here
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-vader/ability/no-escape
    "Find All from Ally Side who are Alive and is affiliation_empire"
    "Find All from Ally Side who are Alive and is profession_sith"

Compare that to sth taunt that feed tm to allies when he takes dmg (but doesnt feed himself tm in the process)
    "For All from Ally Side who are Alive and is not selftag_stormtrooperhan"

Hence vader speed is 160+40+56=256

hence vader goes first.
    u need a 219 yoda to beat him (with 218 u both will have 256 speed and its a coin flip on who goes 1st)
  • Options
    1st ur math is off
    bastilla gives 15% so your 215 speed yoda becomes: 215/0.85=252 speed (and yes i tested those stuff out)
    cauz u starts at 15% tm, so ur 215 speed need to cover the remaining 85% only, hence the math logic.

Second ur also wrong about vader
    he gets 8x5 from your team and 8x7 from his, he counts palpa twice (empire+sith) and he counts himself twice.
    This can be seen if u look at the coding details of the ability here
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-vader/ability/no-escape
    "Find All from Ally Side who are Alive and is affiliation_empire"
    "Find All from Ally Side who are Alive and is profession_sith"

Compare that to sth taunt that feed tm to allies when he takes dmg (but doesnt feed himself tm in the process)
    "For All from Ally Side who are Alive and is not selftag_stormtrooperhan"

Hence vader speed is 160+40+56=256

hence vader goes first.
    u need a 219 yoda to beat him (with 218 u both will have 256 speed and its a coin flip on who goes 1st)

Thx... Now everything makes sense. Very good explanation!
  • Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    He gets another 16 from OB & Ezra as they're Rebels too

yeah missed that fact as well, i didnt check the enemy team, but yes ob1 and ezra are dual tag jedi/rebel, so 16 speed from each