Which ships should i use as my reinforcements?

JohnLove11
153 posts Member
edited August 2018
So i currently have 5 main ships that i can run, all at 4* for now. They are Ghost, Phantom II, Slave 1, Biggs and Wedge(In that order strength wise).

I have no idea which ones i should start with and which ones are better as a reinforcement. Anybody know which 2 should be my reinforcements?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Phantom is best reinforcement. I take 1-10 in my shard and run Biggs Ghost Vader --> Phantom FOTP Cassian X. Last one I almost never reach.

For you I would run Biggs Boba Ghost -> Phantom Wedge.

Maybe at lower tiers Boba is better first but he will help you apply Target Lock to start. I think Boba is a wasted slot at high tiers but a lot of people run him so maybe I'm dumb.
  • Damodamo
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Start with ghost phantom and Biggs use whichever one of the pheonix two give tl, to start Biggs up..
    Use boba as first reinforcement and wedge as 2nd
    Work on your imp tie for a starter
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Phantom is best reinforcement. I take 1-10 in my shard and run Biggs Ghost Vader --> Phantom FOTP Cassian X. Last one I almost never reach.

Maybe at lower tiers Boba is better first but he will help you apply Target Lock to start. I think Boba is a wasted slot at high tiers but a lot of people run him so maybe I'm dumb.

July 16 shard here, top 5 in ships. Boba still used a lot by all but us who use the genosians. His auto tank & counter still very useful.
  • Vendi1983
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    I love a Boba call in. I call in my Ashoka next and she gains +80% max health dispelling all his shiny green squares. 2nd tank beside Biggs.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

July 16 shard here, top 5 in ships. Boba still used a lot by all but us who use the genosians. His auto tank & counter still very useful.

Yeah Bobas problem is Ahsoka and Cassian and Vader. Hes useless once they wipe those buffs. I call in Phantom, and unavoidable TL Boba, then wipe his buffs with Vader next turn. If its a different order I use Cassian on him. He's very very squishy.

I use Ghost to start because it gets Phoenix bonuses started a turn earlier with Phanotm coming in, and if she gets a 3 turn stealth on her and Vader, and usually kills Biggs with the 3 attack assist, its GG for the other team.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Zero issue for me - genosians under ackbar with spy omegad. 1st in is scimitar to keep stealth up on spy & soldier then plo koon to heal everyone. It's ridiculous fun.
  • Options
    Enemy boba reinforces, use tfp's special to force a counter/dodge and enjoy your win.

Phantom 2.…. Can be problematic, if the AI uses it's stealth special you should be right, if it doesn't & it takes our your Biggs you may be in trouble.

I think Vader as a maxed reinforcement is amazing.

Poe as a maxed reinforcement is also brilliant.

Reaper still has it's place despite the nerf.

Sun fac as a reinforcement is also amazing with possible double-stun combo.

So many good possibilities it's hard to tie a few down as the 'best'.

Not to mention if RNG hates you, no reinforcement can save that battle from a horrible loss.