More guys missing

Hey again everyone I'm sure some of you are wondering what that extra extra chest is for. And there is no Luke with a green lightsaber and everyone has been commenting about missing jango fet.

Please share your ideas.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Options
    And don't get me started on world chat
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Put pictures of those missing guys on milk cartons. Blue milk since its Star Wars.
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    Why not dark side chocolat milk and have no pictures
  • Options
    I am more wonder why they didn’t add dark side characters from Solo and KOTOR. They added only light side, why?
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    I am more wonder why they didn’t add dark side characters from Solo and KOTOR. They added only light side, why?

Yeah, they created a team of light side solo toons and none from dark side...
    Do or don't there is no try
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Range trooper and HK-47 are squads on themselves as they all are overpowered. You just can’t see it yet, the light side as blinded you !
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Extra chest has been there since the dawn of the game’s release, if I’m not mistaken. Probably saving it until next year’s August. Maybe some type of Mod Shipments, but if they ever introduce Vehicles in some way (as another feature like ships. But not awful. And once we have a Death Star fleet Raid. So like 2 years from now).

Also, don’t bet on Jedi Luke (green lightsaber) until Christmas at the soonest for a Hero’s Journey event - but probably not until Christmas of 2019. My money’s on Jango Fett for next May 4th celebration.

@Ryanwhales
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Extra chest has been there since the dawn of the game’s release, if I’m not mistaken. Probably saving it until next year’s August. Maybe some type of Mod Shipments, but if they ever introduce Vehicles in some way (as another feature like ships. But not awful. And once we have a Death Star fleet Raid. So like 2 years from now).

Also, don’t bet on Jedi Luke (green lightsaber) until Christmas at the soonest for a Hero’s Journey event - but probably not until Christmas of 2019. My money’s on Jango Fett for next May 4th celebration.

@Ryanwhales

More to
  • Options
    Mine
  • Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Range trooper and HK-47 are squads on themselves as they all are overpowered. You just can’t see it yet, the light side as blinded you !

Well they dint ad in a lot of guys from the solo movie