Qi'ra and Enfys

Qi'ra was released in a Marquee 11 days after Young Han and Vandor Chewbacca. Enfys 16 days. Shouldnt they be farmable soon then ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, I would have to look at a calendar but should be coming up.
  • Options
    I’m guessing this whole NS raid debacle has pushed some things back a little bit (and honestly, I’m ok with that!).
  • Options
    So, who wants to guess which hard/fleet node they'll be on?

Outside bet of gild store for Denaerys.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I’m guessing this whole NS raid debacle has pushed some things back a little bit (and honestly, I’m ok with that!).

Not really.

Qi'ra was may 25th. 12 weeks puts her at the 10th, which is the end of next week, so still on track.
  • Options
    I hope nest comes to cantina node or some store. Tired of the hard nodes.
  • Options
    So hopefully Qi'ra this week and Enfys next week ? I am a little afraid about where Enfys ends up. Probably fleet hard 5-e so I actually have to get there
  • Options
    That would be a mess. There already is enough p2win for my taste.
  • Options
    Shouldnt Enfys be farmable now ? She was released 6 days after Qi'ra. And Qi'ra was released to f2p 9 days ago
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shouldnt Enfys be farmable now ? She was released 6 days after Qi'ra. And Qi'ra was released to f2p 9 days ago

12 weeks from the 30th puts it next week.
  • Options
    I'm concerned she'll end up on a single fleet hard node
  • TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Fleet hard 5-e And I will be a little annoyed
  • Options
    I have no other characters to farm in fleet, so I’d be plenty happy with a fleet node over a traditional hard mode. Obviously a Cantina node or something would be better. If we can’t farm mods with cantina energy we really need a flood of new characters there.