Raid Rewards

lzuxzuuagqrr.png

I understand that sith raid is new and the focus of the game’s most adamant players, I participate in it as well. But every guild is either doing tank or working on doing tank too. Tank is arguably the most important raid reward because it’s the key pieces to advance to glvl 12. Ever since the reward adjustments were made, tank is a complete joke. It’s not worth the time or effort for rewards like this - and this isn’t an anomaly, it’s every time.

Why are challenge rewards only being removed from the sith raid pool? This was proposed months ago and yet it’s still a problem. This is ridiculous.

Replies

• Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Literally just announced in newest announcement that haat/aat is having some challenge gear removed. So no. Challenge gear isn't only being removed from sith raid.

Edit: in case you missed it https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/179143/upcoming-sith-raid-changes#latest
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Also, there have been no raid reward adjustments yet. What you're seeing has been in place the whole time.

Edit - and those aren't terrible tank rewards. Fully crafted piece and several stacks of raid specific gear. Yes, the first one is challenge, but the rest looks good.
  • Options
    The rest is still pretty garbage tbf. Those mk4 holos are stockpiled for everyone surely
  • Options
    Those mk X gear in the picture are really sucks!! I always received those gear as my hAAT rank 1 rewards.
  • Options
    Those are all trash I’ve got thousands of each it would be best to remove all from haat pool lol just give me mr3 carbs, holos, cuff, and mrk5 guns and collars then I will be happy and I want crystals for rancor and haat :wink:
  • Options
    Typically tank rewards suck, and so much investments to get good teams on raid