Did plague get a nerf?

I've noticed NS not being as effective lately and it seems as if plague is not eating away at health of enemies as much as it use to. Was there a change to the plague debuff or what? NS use to be a strong counter to JTR teams and win 99% of the time when using offensively but it now seems to be more in the 70% range

Replies

518 posts Member
    Options
    Still works great for my guild. I think the main problem would be mods. People think they can be okay with mods that gives 60 speed in total but it doesn't. I struggle with a squad that is around +90/95 speed in Arena so I would guess it's probably the same or worse under that. Usually mods is what make you choose who to face and as you can't see then in TW, it might be the problem.
  • Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Still works great for my guild. I think the main problem would be mods. People think they can be okay with mods that gives 60 speed in total but it doesn't. I struggle with a squad that is around +90/95 speed in Arena so I would guess it's probably the same or worse under that. Usually mods is what make you choose who to face and as you can't see then in TW, it might be the problem.

I was beating teams with 100+ speed with ease before but within the past few weeks I'm still winning most the time but it's not as easy and I'm still facing the same teams as before ( I check mods and speed before any fight I do so I know this). What I'm getting at is that there seems to be a noticeable difference in how much health plague now seems to take away from the toons it's on. It use to kill toons quick but now it doesn't seem to do as much damage
  • Options
    Again i can still win with my NS they are still a great team. I'm just wondering why plague doesn't seem to take away as much health as It use to