Legendary JTR skipped?

I feel like jtr event was skipped last month.

Replies

• Options
    Can a dev comment on this plz
  • Options
    How do you feel it was skipped? They don't have a set time frame for heroes journey(she's not a legendary event) only a 3-4month time span which she could return.
  • Options
    First part of october, she shouldn't be in sept, because it isn't in the calendar
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Maybe for my bday in october then ;)
  • Options
    First part of october, she shouldn't be in sept, because it isn't in the calendar
    Heroes' Journey events do not appear on the calendar until they're imminent.
    Still not a he.
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Keep an eye on sep 20th. I feel like they'll announce her after palpy event is done for the following Thursday after. She was a 1 week notice in June as well. She due for September.
  • Options
    Why does it have to be so long ? Why 3-4 months wait ?? Can it be faster?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Heroe's journeys are not announced in the calendar. However, CG promised to announce them 1 week prior to the event.
  • Options
    Ready for JTR but not ready for Chimera ... Cool, one month without playing daily to SWGOH

Maybe the Devs said that JTR and CLS would appeared every 3 or 4 months, but when we look at the frequency of JTR it was 90-91 days between them ...
    https://swgohevents.com/event/rey-heros-journey
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Heroe's journeys are not announced in the calendar. However, CG promised to announce them 1 week prior to the event.

Some months ago, they said that they would add them in calendar, if the journey had rolled already twice. I don't know about this change, but after that I am a bit worried (-56 shards chube)
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Oliv wrote: »

Maybe the Devs said that JTR and CLS would appeared every 3 or 4 months, but when we look at the frequency of JTR it was 90-91 days between them ...

90-91 days is 3 months. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options

Was it that it’s normally been 3 months and not 4 maybe?
  • Options

Between the 3 last times there were « only » 90-91 days / 3 months. Now the event slides to 4 months (120 days).
    3 months was already too long. Especially with a good part of players having this characters that is very strong. 4 months... seriously ? Why not worst with 6 months or once a year ?
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Some months ago, they said that they would add them in calendar, if the journey had rolled already twice. I don't know about this change, but after that I am a bit worried (-56 shards chube)

You are mistaken..... Legendaries were added to the calendar, not hero's journey....
  • Options
    JTR event came on Thursday, March 15th and then on Thursday, June 14th. So logically it should come back on Thursday, September 13th
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Exactly. If you could plan ahead for them, then how would they get players to overspend for crystals to meet the short notice? Sheesh.

I don't understand the correlation between being on the calendar and planning ahead.... You know she is coming back at some point, so you get prepared as quickly as you can and move onto preparing your next team..... If the event gets dropped and players spend money panic farming, then that's on them not CG.....
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Exactly. If you could plan ahead for them, then how would they get players to overspend for crystals to meet the short notice? Sheesh.

I don't understand the correlation between being on the calendar and planning ahead.... You know she is coming back at some point, so you get prepared as quickly as you can and move onto preparing your next team..... If the event gets dropped and players spend money panic farming, then that's on them not CG.....

I would argue that it's a brilliant strategy to delay announcing Hero Journey events like JTR. They know people are addicted to this game like crack and have to have everything. Yes it will make people panic farm what they need and people will panic buy crystal packs to do it. CG knows this is like crack to people. They know exactly what their doing.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

I would argue that it's a brilliant strategy to delay announcing Hero Journey events like JTR. They know people are addicted to this game like crack and have to have everything. Yes it will make people panic farm what they need and people will panic buy crystal packs to do it. CG knows this is like crack to people. They know exactly what their doing.

I'm in full agreement.... But I imagine even crack is cheaper if you buy it in bulk and stock up in advance... Lol
  • Options
    There was an 8 day notice in June. We are 5 days out of 90 days in between events. Lets get on with it already.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

She always comes with BB8 though who does appear on the calendar. No BB8 on the calendar means no JTR.
  • the5th
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

She always comes with BB8 though who does appear on the calendar. No BB8 on the calendar means no JTR.

bb8 popped last month, no JTR. i suppose it could still be that every jtr has a bb8 but not every bb8 has a jtr? but im not sure theres a predictable pattern right now
  • Options
    the5th wrote: »

bb8 popped last month, no JTR. i suppose it could still be that every jtr has a bb8 but not every bb8 has a jtr? but im not sure theres a predictable pattern right now

BB8 and R2 can and have appeared by themselves in the past but JTR and CLS have never appeared without BB8 or R2.
  • Options
    There's likely a new event coming on the 12th. They'll probably wait until that's through to bring jtr back
  • Options
    Why does it have to be so long ? Why 3-4 months wait ?? Can it be faster?

Because they're the two best characters in the game arguably so they need to distribute it evenly. Plus. Money. They're good people will want them and if they're just off and have to wait another four months they'll buy it
  • Options
    They have Thrawn and Palpatine events running this month. Plus whatever the blurry image was. If she shows up this month it will be on the 20th and we will hear about it on or around the 13th.
  • Options
    Well, 20th.. Jango will be coming.. so Rey will come with BB- 8 at October.