Who is the best non faction specific leader?

Prev1
The poll options are for characters I intend to raise on a decent level (or they already are raised) anyway. However if you have another opinion share in the comments

Who is the best non faction specific leader? 109 votes

Fives
0%
Sidious
0%
Ramonis_Arctik 1 vote
Phasma
4%
Ikky2winNgHJarvindXxDougyDougyxXCivilization 5 votes
Dooku
0%
Anakin
0%
Rex
88%
MrSandman93Skywlkr76Zombie961Kyle_Rain_23Giodude2000bobbadettprimeanonidudeBnorth86VinniarthCaptainRexChicagotarsierAycee1CCyrilSNarzisMetaslyKynoGreenGoblin96STRIKEBOMBAldaronAustin09370 96 votes
Luminara
0%
Other
6%
TeagueOlddumperMoroveusNemaStokatshadow87654Zork 7 votes

Replies

• Options
    Rex
    Short answer, it's gonna be rex. 100%.

If you are new, go for boba/phasma. But change soon enough. And get rex to g11. Helps getting top 10 eaz.
  • Options
    Rex
    :sunglasses:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Rex
    you gotta be kidding me...
    you can put Rex in vote : "Who is the best leader for Rebels" and he might win. so against those ? its Rex, you can close the poll bro
  • Options
    Rex
    if you look for raids, and you have another Sith besides Sidious, then id say sidious in some cases. even phasma can be more useful at some points. but what do you mean when you saying outside arena ? just in general, Rex is still king.
    when people say that speed is most crucial, what they really mean is TM is most crucial. whoever get their Turn meter go high fast enough, will have the upper hand. since TM gain is a huge method to get hm.. TM, id say dont underestimate TM gain, even outside of arena.
  • Options
    IG88
  • Options
    Rex
    again, OP, for what game mode ? if we talk about rancor, then obviously Sid's leadership is better than Rex. if we talk about TW, rex leadership is super-valuable and probably the only one that will be even used.
  • Options
    Rex
    i think in most game modes, at least those which you are getting attack frequently, the bonus HP and TM gain from Rex is super-helpful. the fact that i kinda need to think about places where Rex isnt the best from the above, make it pretty obvious aswell.
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Rex
    Rex obviously, he's been around for 2,5 years has not been reworked(unless my memory fails he only got the galactic republic tag) has no zetas and is easily the most versatile leader in the game!!!Also pretty easy to gear and can be used in literally everything with any combination of characters!!!
  • Options
    Rex
    Rex #1, and Boba who you didn't even list is #2.
  • Options
    Rex
    I feel like this isn't even a contest. lol

kulemermz9b4.jpg

Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Rex
    NikWolver wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

kulemermz9b4.jpg

This made me miss the clone wars a bit :P

Can't wait for it to come back!!!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Rex

kulemermz9b4.jpg

pp,550x550.u3.jpg
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Rex
    Just imagine when Rex get's his zeta lead...
    tenor.gif?itemid=11789692
  • Options
    Other

kulemermz9b4.jpg

Is that Rex? I didn’t recognise him with his helmet on.

• Options
    Rex
    Rex
    Boba (why the hell not listed, but you do list... LUMI?!!!)
    Phasma, Sid
    Dooku, Ani
    whatever

and maybe I'm underestimating the space between Rex and Boba.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Rex
    Stokat wrote: »

kulemermz9b4.jpg

Begone uncultured swine! :tongue:
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Rex
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Boba (why the hell not listed, but you do list... LUMI?!!!)

When the new mod challenge level opened up it showed me the team I used last time I did mod table battles... Lumi lead. It was a loooooong kitten time ago.

But yeah the answer is Rex and it isn't close.
  • Options
    Other
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Stokat wrote: »

kulemermz9b4.jpg

Begone uncultured swine! :tongue:

I might have been trolling you a bit there;)
  • Options
    Rex
    I actually chose Rex, but i also highly list f.ex. IG-88. Bonus crit chance and DoT on each crit. Works very well with Wampa and Zaalbar or any character that enjoys Dot's.

• Options
    Rex
    Kreontas wrote: »
    Rex obviously, he's been around for 2,5 years has not been reworked(unless my memory fails he only got the galactic republic tag) has no zetas and is easily the most versatile leader in the game!!!Also pretty easy to gear and can be used in literally everything with any combination of characters!!!

This.
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    ...and Boba who you didn't even list is #2.

And this.

• Options
    Rex
    Rex has a level 7 lead that has been successfully competing against the game’s best zeta leads since they were released. I’m convinced devs had no idea what they made when they originally created him. The TM gain and cleanse/tenacity are meta proof.
  • Options
    Rex
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Rex has a level 7 lead that has been successfully competing against the game’s best zeta leads since they were released. I’m convinced devs had no idea what they made when they originally created him. The TM gain and cleanse/tenacity are meta proof.

Hear, hear.

He was a beast and still is a beast.

All hail Rex!

11zo2wx9gr40.png
  • Options
    Other
    Clone Wars Chewie. The new mods made it so.