UNIT NAME: Xanadu Blood
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Support
CREW: Cad Bane
Debilitating Bounty Hunter Support that shuts down enemy offenses

ABILITIES:

Basic: HULL BREACH

tep8r9b75hjw.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to attack again. Inflict Breach for 2 turns.

Special 1: ROGUE MANEUVER (Cooldown 3)

qmuqc89vwpdq.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Target Lock on the weakest enemy for 2 turns. Then, call target ally to Assist. Target Lock: Inflict Breach for 2 turns

Breach: -25% Speed, -25% Defense

Unique (crew): CLOAK AND DAGGER

FINAL TEXT: Xanadu gains Stealth for 1 turn at the start of the encounter and whenever another Scoundrel ally suffers a Critical Hit. Bounty Hunter allies deal bonus damage equal to 10% of the target’s Max Health when damaging Breached enemies.

While Xanadu Blood is active, Breached enemies have -25% Offense.

Reinforcement: INTO THE BREACH

FINAL TEXT: Inflict Breach on target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded or Resisted. Additionally, inflict Defense Down on all enemies for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded. Grant all Scoundrel allies Retribution for 2 turns.

GAME CHANGERS

Nukin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1388pGQWAqw

Lolindir (Spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8HdztF-ZVo

Replies

• Is there another American GC besides pukin?
  • I dont see why this would beat the geos.
  • debro117 wrote: »
    Is there another American GC besides pukin?

MobileGamer and Ahnaldt101 are my two favorites, and they're American.
  • look neat. really hoping we get the IG 2000 eventually
  • That’s 3 Bh ships! Maybe we can get Nute- scoundrel cap ship and then gg sep cap ship.
  • What!?have ships always needed to be 5* in order to fully upgrade their reinforcement ability?
  • debro117 wrote: »

Nope you’re stuck with one of the best buddy!
  • Hmm, I like the additional ship that inflicts Breach. This will help keep Hound's Tooth taunting.
  • WarriorPresents is my favorite. American.
  • I was thinking we’d be getting some more BH ships, looks like I was right. Are they going to be the new fleet meta in not too long?
  • Hmm, I like the additional ship that inflicts Breach. This will help keep Hound's Tooth taunting.

Good, we needed something to make Ht better.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    I notice some of the abilities reference scoundrels, so Lando's Falcon would have synergy.
  • I think it's cool definitely going to use it.(new player).
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • I dont see why this would beat the geos.

Hounds Tooth already gives them hell when they can't overcome his protection gain. This is going to make it much worse.

Considering I don't run it in arena, I was thinking more for when it goes farmable and I can use it for clearing fleet table battles. No one on my shard top 50 uses HT, so I wasn't even thinking of arena. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Considering I don't run it in arena, I was thinking more for when it goes farmable and I can use it for clearing fleet table battles. No one on my shard top 50 uses HT, so I wasn't even thinking of arena. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m jealous. I think we have 6 or 7 maxes HT. Multiple other 5 and 6 Star. It’s a nightmare.
  • Ah, great something to make the HT even more broken. At least rework the other ships if you're gonna keep releasing stuff like this.
  • 1. No help with bugs needed.
    2. Ht is not broken. WAI
    3. Ahnold is a tool. Obviously someones relative at CG.
    4. A Warrior video i would watch. SmithyD is one of my favorites. Doesnt go all beta male emo like ahnold and presents FACTS.
    5. Glad they are moving the meta to pay to play. Get the budget gamers to wahwah land.

LOL. Good ship! Good release!

I’m jealous. I think we have 6 or 7 maxes HT. Multiple other 5 and 6 Star. It’s a nightmare.

Well, to be honest, there might be some as reinforcements but I've never been higher than 13 at payout so I don't know for sure. But anyone I've fought from about 30 to 8 hasn't had it. But I really can't imagine how annoying that would be to fight.
  • Rogue manuver is incredible.

I do not see blood as a starter.

As is now hound is not very common. Hound is a starter.with no enemy hound....

Vader hound biggs
    Blood
    Phantom or plo
    Plo or lando falcon or phantom
    Lando falcon or plo or poe

Keeping taunt on hound is key. This keeps vader alive. Vader auto targetlock is king. His damage is not bad either.
  • Well they messed up the Ground forces Arena with an overpowered Traya (no-one is going to invest $1000 on new chars that can't better then arena then the current meta). So I guess all they have to releasing increasingly over-powered ships if the game is going to remain financially viable.
  • Nukin wrote: »
    debro117 wrote: »

Nope you’re stuck with one of the best buddy!

Nope..... AhnaldT101, MobileGamer, CubsFanHan, Smithie D, Warrior. These guys are the best
  • Sheesh. Cut the guy a break. Everyones a critic nowadays.
  • AhnaldT101, CubsFanHan and MobileGamer are entertaining, I like their videos. If you really want to get down to the numbers and maximize your teams, Nukin and McMole2 are the best, especially for raids. Warrior and Smithie D are in between. Been following all of them for over a year
  • Anyone else not able to access event? I click it and get stuck on a loading screen
  • all these gamechangers talk make me laugh hard.
    Anhald, warrior,cubshan and mobilegamer are some of the worst players ive ever seen. random videos of people on reddit showing much better skills.
    if you want good advices - halfface is the only acceptable for arena, operation multiverse have good TW videos, and skelutrix is the only acceptable for raids.
    the rest of them are just unskilled players with tons of mistakes, that give horrible advices, and their plan is to make you spend money on useless stuff, just like CG wanted them to.
    seeing people calling these guys "the best" almost make me cry.