Jango Event. New Clones?

The description for the Jango Marquee event reads "Evaluate the new clones". Does this mean we are getting new clones?

Replies

• Options
    I saw this too, but I think it means the clones that were cloned from him.

So it would be right before Kenobi showed up to the factory.
  • Options
    I wouldn't count on it. I believe that was a lone from the movies, Jango stayed on Kamino to train and evaluate the new clones.
  • Options
    In the show he inspects the new troops to see if they're worthy of going to battle. It's just based on that. It's a marquee. Nothing special about it except the additional gear at the end phase to help stem some anger from nerds in their mum's basements about another marquee. Heaven forbid they be grateful about getting a new 3* toon they've always wanted for free
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Doesn't mean new clones but if we do see new ones, they might be PvE only like First Order Riot Stormtrooper
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Would not mind Wulff and Gregor (the young versions), but I don't think we are getting any soon.
  • Options
    Jesse, Hardcase, Gregor, Tup the list goes on and on!
  • Options
    Let’s worry about making the ones we already got relevant first.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Would not mind Wulff and Gregor (the young versions), but I don't think we are getting any soon.

I was about to say exactly this. Love Gregor!
  • Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    Jesse, Hardcase, Gregor, Tup the list goes on and on!

One could say you would have an entire army of names ;)
  • Options
    He died during "phase 1" of the clones, so if he's doing any clone testing, it would be with generic early ones, before they developed into much of anything noteworthy as individuals.
  • Options
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    He died during "phase 1" of the clones, so if he's doing any clone testing, it would be with generic early ones, before they developed into much of anything noteworthy as individuals.

Perhaps, but there is a good 10 years, perhaps gen 1 ARC troopers? Not exactly sure how clone leadership was promoted, but I assume the early batches were higher ranking than the "new guys". Like Cody was an earlier batch than Rex or 5s.