• Options
    If you don't see the shards as rewards, then it hasn't started
  • Options
    Still hasn't started yet for me.

kcf6q335ccnc.jpg
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    yfnhrderktch.png

Posting here because the other thread got locked. Notice the yellow glow and small event icon to the right. That's when bonus drops are active.

@Huatimus What's your time zone?
  • Options
    Spang wrote: »
    yfnhrderktch.png

Posting here because the other thread got locked. Notice the yellow glow and small event icon to the right. That's when bonus drops are active.

@Spang Event started on local midnight of 22nd :D
  • Options
    yfnhrderktch.png

Thanks! I have to wait another 9 hours then. Now at least I know. :)
  • Options
    yfnhrderktch.png

So it started a full day after they said it would?
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    yfnhrderktch.png

So it started a full day after they said it would?

It seems so.
  • Options
    Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of response from @CG_SBCrumb on this, as there's significant lack of clarity within the community, and lots of conflicting information coming from CG. We're asking for a simple clarification of the start time, not for the time to change or anything else. The longer it's left, however, the more people will become frustrated and the bigger the "own goal" will be scored from what was initially a positive gesture. Please just intervene now!
  • Options
    On reddit i've read that starts 9/22 until 9/26.
  • Options
    arbster wrote: »
    Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of response from @CG_SBCrumb on this, as there's significant lack of clarity within the community, and lots of conflicting information coming from CG. We're asking for a simple clarification of the start time, not for the time to change or anything else. The longer it's left, however, the more people will become frustrated and the bigger the "own goal" will be scored from what was initially a positive gesture. Please just intervene now!

Keep in mind that it is 6:43 am his time..... Let the man have his coffee and drive to work.... Then you can crucify him..... Lol
  • Options
    Not only is the lack if response frustrating, but threads about this keep disappearing from the forums so apparently someone is watching
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Keep in mind that it is 6:43 am his time..... Let the man have his coffee and drive to work.... Then you can crucify him..... Lol

This. He'll probably get to work and see 5000 mentions all about "WHERE ARE BONUS DROPS?!!!" Completely justified, but don't expect a response at 4AM. If by 10AM nobody has said anything yet, then it's time to start complaining about CG's lack of communication. Right now we can only complain about how they "chocolated" the bed on this event ;)
  • Options
    3 days ago we all received ingame message that event will start 22th, looks like everyone deleted it and forgot.
  • Options
    Kleever wrote: »
    Not only is the lack if response frustrating, but threads about this keep disappearing from the forums so apparently someone is watching

The mods, who manage the forum, are not the devs and cannot help. All they can do is merge threads and try to keep conversation civil. Yes, they are watching. Especially Kyno. He never sleeps.

Seriously though, they mods are not all in the same timezone as the devs so it's not surprising some are busy now.
  • MadScientist92
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Deleted... duplicate comment
  • Options
    exsul wrote: »
    3 days ago we all received ingame message that event will start 22th, looks like everyone deleted it and forgot.

Cg forum post clearly says friday the 21st as the start date. And in game message today saying its now live reinforces that.
  • Options
    exsul wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/182551/bounty-hunter-bonus-drops-starting-tomorrow#latest
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Good point. I'm sure waking up to this firr storm will be fun. Though a response is needed and I get why people are angry. I stayed up until midnight with 100 energy hoping to use it on the drops but just used it on regular farms when the drops didn't come. And I used some today to keep it from filling. If I were sitting at 144 energy or more, it would be extremely frustrating. Overall, I don't think it'll make or break me getting the last bh to 7 stars but it is annoying.
  • Options
    There is a countdown timer on the message... which if im guessing would make it start at 8 am BST 22nd sept.
  • Options

i haven't seen any threads disappear. There are two that are talking about this issue that I know of and they are still here.
  • Options

CG_SBCrumb
    SWGOH Dev Team › EA Community Manager
    September 20, 2018 2:02PM
    For a limited time, every Light Side and Dark Side Hard Node may also award bonus shards for Bounty Hunters. Below are the locations and corresponding Bounty Hunters:

Stage 1 - Boba Fett
    Stage 2 - Cad Bane
    Stage 3 - IG‌-88
    Stage 4 - Greedo
    Stage 5 - Zam Wesell
    Stage 6 - Dengar
    Stage 7 - Bossk
    Stage 8 - Embo
    Stage 9 - Aurra Sing

Starting Friday 9/21 and runs through 9/24

This is why we are confused..
  • Options

i haven't seen any threads disappear. There are two that are talking about this issue that I know of and they are still here.

At least one got taken down .
  • Options

There were 3 others. I had replied to one of them and its gone now.
  • Options
    Yes, looks like they are deleting posts from this topic.
  • Options
    yfnhrderktch.png

Thanks for posting this. I already used 1 refresh this morning because I got the message saying they would be dropping and no shards.........

• Options
    Most of the posts/threads are being merged. Calm down. At any rate it looks like it'll be active on your local time 22nd September.
  • Options
    This seems more like a bug than miscommunication. Regardless, they will likely either extend the event, or else reimburse us. Lets give them a chance to respond before we lose our minds... This entire event was put out to make us happier. I doubt they will stab us in the back.

Say what you will about the history, but I do genuinely think CG is trying to make things right. Benefit of the doubt, and all that.

Of course if they DON'T make it right... well, torches, and all that.
  • Options
    I feel like waiting is a good idea. And I feel that the message telling everyone that they can farm away should have come after the bonus drop activation. I got this ingame message.

2eqn12720m5v.jpg