Should Other Chewbacca’s Be Changed to Other Wookiee’s?

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited September 2018
Now that the original Chewbacca has been released, isn’t it time we ask whether multiple versions of characters should be eliminated to make the game less cheesy, more realistic and earning legendary characters like Chewbacca more special? I LIKED getting an obscure character like Talia in the beginning of the game and learning about who she is in the Star Wars universe. Meanwhile, I looked at Clone Wars Chewbacca and thought, “that’s dumb.”

There are so many good Wookiee’s to choose from, and adding a variety could create a Wookiee faction to go along with Chewbacca and Zaalbar, wookiee synchronicity, Wookiee events, etc.

Tarrful from Revenge of the Sith (warrior)
Bowdarr the Deathmountain (gladiator)
Black Krrsantan (bounty hunter)
Lowbacca (Legends Jedi Knight)
Gungi (Clone Wars Jedi Cadet)

There are even Silverback Wookiee’s like Wulffwarro (Please see my account name) ;)

What say you?

Should Other Chewbacca’s Be Changed to Other Wookiee’s? 8 votes

Yes, four Chewbacca’s is too much.
25%
SilverbackMMSpiderMitch 2 votes
No, Chewbacca is the only wookiee who matters.
75%
Nocturnal_GlowTanlandarSebekRuark_IcefireDaPowerfulJediSokarDK 6 votes

Replies

• Options
    characters should never be removed. those others should be added, but the others should not be removed.
  • Options
    Yes, four Chewbacca’s is too much.
    characters should never be removed. those others should be added, but the others should not be removed.

Why not? You could seriously keep the abilities the same or similar, change the name and picture and no one would care.

Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca? Just stop it.