some new player question

I began to play 7 days ago so I am level 43, have 18 characters including the the phoenix squad gearing them slowly, one capital ships and 3 small ships

-I finished a quest that give me building ship material and fleet arena token but I do not have the level yet to have access to that feature. Did I lost my points are they are in bank hidden?

-Can we know how much gear upgrade material we have in bank? When you buy gear component from the store I sometime buy some that are useless to my character thinking that later I will unlock some that will use them but since I don't know how much I have I am not sure when to stop that

-When I chose ally before a battle I sometime see assistance written above some. what is the impact?

-Refresh for energy and cantina cost more has we buy some. At what cost do you consider it too much to buy? Does it change with level ?

-training droid are piling up. I do not buy some but I have now 1278 level 1, 756 level II, 21 level 3 and 76 level 4 in bank. Will they be useful later?

Replies

• Options
    Welcome.

- Your ship building materials are banked

- At your level, equipment salvage is always worth stocking up on whenever you can. even if you don't need it today you will soon. The higher level the item, the more salvage pieces you need to make one.

- 'assistance' means that player is on your ally list and you get more ally points (silver tokens) to spend in the store

- 50 point regular refreshes are a no-brainer, 100 point ones may be worthwhile too. 100 point cantina refreshes will become a necessity if they aren't already. energy refreshes are by far the best use of your cryatals: shards, credits, xp and cantina tokens to spend.

- you may hit a training droid crunch at some point (or that may just have been me) but it wont last and later you wont even think about them; never waste money buying them
  • Options
    thanks