Please help me chewie 6 star.

Please help. I have all 7 star. Bosk gear 11, boba and cade at gear 9. Ig88 and greedo gear 8. I don’t have dengar.
Would a zeta on bosk and gear boba to ten assure me a six star??? Other than that what else can I do? Please help. Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    It might assure youna six star but this legendary relies heavy on rng and which toons survive the beginning volly of attacks. I recommend putting your best mods on your toons and yes getting bobba to gear 10 and bossk zeta lead will help
  • Options
    Should bosk lead?
  • Options
    Any chance at Zam? There was a good strategy that worked for me which had greedo go and with detonators and then Zam popped them to feed turn meter to everyone (boba lead). Dengar may be essential though so R2s stealth doesn't stick ... There's a good amount of info in reddit
  • Options
    No chance I can’t get dengar or zam. We his is why I am hesitant to put a zeta on bosk if it’s not a guarantee to 6 star.
  • Options
    Sorry, Darth, it’s not helpful, but I’m not sure it can be done without Dengar. At least at T7, his ability to neutralize R2’s smoke screen is what makes it all work.

Is Zam a possibility for you? She at least gives out TD’s like candy, and with the right RNG, you can definitely make it happen. My g12 IG88 was pretty much worthless at the higher levels.

FWIW, I finished the event w/ g12 zBossk (L), g12 Boba, g12 Greedo, g11 Cad, and g9 Dengar. My g11 Zam got me through T6, but Dengar was a crucial switch in T7.

Good luck!
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I beat it and got 6* Chewie just moments ago.
    I beat it with Boba L, Dengar, Greedo, Cad Bane and Zam.
    They’re all g10, with a couple pieces on them. It took multiple tries and only had 2 survivors, but I managed to beat it!

no zetas either
  • Options
    Looks like I can’t 6 star without dengar
  • Options
    The zeta on boskk gave me the 6 Star chewie
  • Options
    Nice going!
  • Options
    Don’t think I can get 7 star without huge upgrades.
  • Options
    The zeta on boskk gave me the 6 Star chewie

Congrats.
  • Options
    I beat Tier6 with zBossk G11, IG88 G11 and boba,dengar, greedo at G8
    ignore leia despite the fact she starts out as the weakest and burn lando, then burn R2.
    use your thermals as healing, dont net lando till after you execute to strip buffs and make him new weakest